SASS Wire Forum

Suck it, Covid. I have kicked your a**

Utah Bob #35998

As soon as my Thin Mints arrive, I will be 100%! :)

B81D0444-2822-4EA3-ABF3-026515EA7B7E.jpeg

Congratulations Pard .

I two have kicked Coved's Azz .

But She all most killed me doing it .

I Lost many of friends to that Bit$h  .

I'm glad to hear your still here .

God bless brother

I'm another one who kicked Covids ass, but I have to admit it almost kicked my ass. If Barb had not taken me to the hospital when she did, I wouldn't be here writing this. I'll start shooting our monthly matches starting next month. You just can't keep a good cowboy down!

Now this wonderful news is appearing in the medical literature:

An in-depth analysis of federal health data indicates that people who have had COVID-19 are at increased risk of developing cardiovascular complications within the first month to a year after infection. Such complications include disruptive heart rhythms, inflammation of the heart, blood clots, stroke, coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart failure or even death. Such problems occur even among previously healthy individuals and those who have had mild COVID-19 infections, according to the study, from researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and the Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System.

Take care.

Thanks,  Mr Sunshine. Once again my brief moment of hope and optimism was all too brief. 
Of course at my age I’m at risk of all that s*** anyway.  :P

Bottles, drinks are on me. 
(except for Okie. Give him a diet Fresca)

I lost 5 relatives since April 2020.

My son and I shuck off the minor bouts we had of it, thanks to the vax we had. Made it pretty minor as opposed to the serious bouts we might of had.

After testing positive and isolating, we shook it off with no more than the feeling of a cold or a touch of the flu, with just our taste buds and sense of smell impaired for a wile.

The really bad part was not being able to go in the the LTC Home to see my wife.

Archived