SASS Wire Forum

Anybody buying components from TARGET SPORTS USA?

Mustang Gregg

Hello, the fire:

Like everyone else, I'm having trouble getting primers, powder, etc.    Even as an FFL ---- I can't get squat!

And now I'm getting emails from TARGET SPORTS USA, Cheshire, CT saying that they have components on hand, ready to ship.

Have any of you Pards successfully got anything from them?

So far, I have found a buttload of phony components warehouses screwing customers. 

Much obliged in advance,

Mustang Gregg

I ordered 5K Federal Small Pistol primers from them and they arrived a few days later. Costly but these are the times we are in. 

They are legit. 

43 minutes ago, Mustang Gregg said:

Hello, the fire:

Like everyone else, I'm having trouble getting primers, powder, etc.    Even as an FFL ---- I can't get squat!

And now I'm getting emails from TARGET SPORTS USA, Cheshire, CT saying that they have components on hand, ready to ship.

So far, I have found a buttload of phony components warehouses screwing customers. 

Much obliged in advance,

Mustang Gregg

Yes, they are a reputable dealer, and you have to use a Credit Card for online purchases.  (Which is a good thing).

They look real. Unlike scammers they are out of almost everything but small rifle primers... at $120 per thousand.

I've bought ammo from them several times. Good to go.

15 hours ago, Mustang Gregg said:

Hello, the fire:

Much obliged in advance,

Mustang Gregg

They are a legitimate company.  I have bought from them before and would have no problems buying from them again.  They previously had a location in Farmington, CT which I have been to. (they probably moved to Cheshire for more space and lower property taxes).  And for those of you in very blue states that have problems getting suppliers to deliver to you, see if Target Sports will ship to your state.

22 hours ago, Mustang Gregg said:

Hello, the fire:

Much obliged in advance,

Mustang Gregg

I buy from them regularly and am a member of their ammo prime club.  Cheapest ammo prices and free shipping when you join for $100 per year.  As long as you buy enough ammo, it pays for itself.  Although, they stopped carrying the SG ammo we use. 

Archived