SASS Wire Forum

Lee Loader for Shotgun?

Rip Snorter

29 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

For those that are old enough, some people still look back fondly at their Yugo's and think they were the finest autos ever built.  The Lee is the Yugo of shotshell loaders.

I thought it was Trabbies!

2 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

For those that are old enough, some people still look back fondly at their Yugo's and think they were the finest autos ever built.  The Lee is the Yugo of shotshell loaders.

I actually knew somebody who had restored a Yugo. I asked him "why?".  He couldn't give me an answer.

Mine works fine..Im not loading for skeet shooting, just CAS-and that is not rocket science (unless you're one of those who likes to turn things into that)
It works fine.  It also works fine for BP. The 20 gauge conversion for it works just fine also. It makes shells that knock down targets at 15 feet or so plus a flier once in awhile just fine. Its simple-don't need to buy anything else to change powder charges or shot weights.
But, if the stuff on your bench needs to make for a pretty picture-spend more.

21 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Regarding El CupaJoe's comments, I don't know of any springs in the Load-All II.  Maybe another loader?

primer seater spring was weak, I don't think it affected anything, just one of the things I remember from using it.  also, the spring that held up the hoppers was sagging a bit.

Archived