SASS Wire Forum

WTS Two (2) non SASS Firearms (Still for Sale--Will be at EOT)

First is a NIB Taurus "First 24" Survival Kit. It comes with alot of accessories in a pelican case. Sportsmans Warehouse lists this on sale for $1099.99. I'm asking $750 plus shipping. Pictures will be sent by request. Also can be seen on Sportsmans webpage.

Second is a Ruger 10/22 Special Edition. It is a Trump Arizona Deplorable/We are the Wall. It is number "2" of "45". They list for $845.00. This also is NIB with box , papers, etc. Asking $700 plus shipping, pictures by request. Pictures for both will be sent via my phone, so please include your phone number when requesting pictures.

Due to some unforeseen problems, I need to sell before EOT. I have to replace a pair of pistols for EOT.

:FlagAm: Sorry to hear about your situation.  Having to sell something you might not want to in order to buy what you might not really want because of time constraints sucks.

So here is my offer.  I have a pair or Ruger's in .357, 5.5" barrels.  Johnny Meadows has performed his magic on them.  Transfer bar removed, half cock and short stroked, etc.  The pair are yours to use for the match.  I am not trying to sell you anything.

We live in NW Mesa and will be setting up in the east campground 26Feb at Ben Avery.

Chas B

IMG_20211225_144158137.jpg

IMG_20211225_143956639.jpg

IMG_20211225_144130027.jpg

Capt,

I have a set of Uberti clones with 41/2 barrels in 357/38 you could use if the Rugers don't work out.

Jax T

Thanks for the offer, looks like the Rugers will work out. I will keep you in mind though. I love the people of SASS, best anywhere!!

BTT

10 hours ago, TBBandito said:

Chas is top shelf!!! Deserves a Spirit of the Game Atta Boy… Atta Boy!!

TB

He sure gets my vote!!

Archived