SASS Wire Forum

YUL LOSE GUN CART RAFFLE

Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118L

Barbwire at Cowtown graciously offered to have the winner of the raffle for a custom made Yul Lose guncart chosen at Fire & Ice, not at EOT as previously advertised.  Yul Lose will be present and will present 100% of the proceeds to Cole Thornton's widow, Amber.

140 tickets @ $10 each remain unsold and will be available for purchase up until the drawing.  So, c'mon cowboys and cowgirls  - let's finish this the way we know how!  100%!  Get your tickets at Fire & Ice!

Winner need not be present.

If ever there was a good cause for one of my gun carts to be raffled off this is it. Might even do something extra on this cart to really spice it up.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:08 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

I won't be attending either but would like to purchase a couple of tickets.  Is that possible?

On 2/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, Rip Snorter said:

Ditto! I'm good for a pair at least.

You can put me down for a couple as well just let me know where/how to send the gold.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Ill take a couple also. 

Jax T

Sassy…if you send me an address to send money….I will take two of the tickets 

Thanks 

Old Man Graybeard 

Hey all!  I am waiting for word from Barbwire how we'll handle these requests.  Please stand by.  If you are coming to EOT in Phoenix and/or Fire and Ice the weekend before the match, you may be able to purchase tickets then.  I'll not leave you hanging.  I'll get back to you all right here.

Thank you so much, Cowboy Family!

2 minutes ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118L said:

Hey all!  I am waiting for word from Barbwire how we'll handle these requests.  Please stand by.  If you are coming to EOT in Phoenix and/or Fire and Ice the weekend before the match, you may be able to purchase tickets then.  I'll not leave you hanging.  I'll get back to you all right here.

Thank you so much, Cowboy Family!

I PM'd these guys with Barbwires answer. She said mail the money to her place, she'll mail ticket stubs, and put the tickets in the bin. I'm not sure she wants the world to know her addy info here so I'll let her answer that.

See you in a couple weeks.

Hey all you generous pards!  Spoke with Barbwire.  Here's the schedule.  Yul Lose and Amber will both be at Fire and Ice on Sunday, February 27.  

The winner will be chosen that day at approximately 11 a.m./12 noon - at awards after the match.  Only 4 stages shot on Sunday.  As far as purchasing tickets before then, Ramrod has contacted those above who requested tickets by mail.  

Please just be aware of the date.  

Archived