SASS Wire Forum

Loophole Update?

6 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Any news to report?

He was online 4 hours ago.

Snip-it_1644278657066.jpg.ef82a8af35a9c8c3fcf0dd139cd3ae7b.jpg

It's  been an adventure.  Discharged from the hospital late Sunday.  MD called in 4 prescriptions, including Eliquis (blood thinner).  By the time we got to the pharmacy, it was closed (5:00 p.m.)  Got the MD on the phone, but he had no luck finding another pharmacy with a supply.  He sent me back to the ER and "made an arrangement" for me to get a 3 day supply, to give me time to get to the pharmacy later for the full prescription.  Problem was that no one in the ER knew about the arrangement; waited for 6 hours, and then had to be re-admitted to ER before they would supply the drugs.  Nuts.  Wait until Medicare sees that one.

So I'm home, on meds and oxygen, and feeling better but still worn down.  Doc says it may take weeks to start to feel better.  Just glad to still be kicking.

All of the well-wishes are deeply appreciated; you're all good folks and lift my spirits. 

Now go shoot something, will ya?

LL

Glad you are doing better! A word of caution...when you start feeling real chipper, don't overdo it too soon.  A friend, who had a kidney transplant awhile back came down with a "mild case" of COVID of some kind.  After a couple of days, she felt so much better that she went back to work (police dispatcher and dance instructor).  Next thing she knew she's in ICU with pneumonia!  May be there for a couple more weeks! (Don't know if she's still on anti-rejection drugs, which could weaken her immune system.)

Be well, Pard!

Take your time, getting your strength back takes a bit!

So glad you’re home and you got what you need to feel a little better. May I recommend that you look into getting yourself an Incentive Spirometer and use it often daily. It will help exercise your lungs and help open them up. 

Voldyne 5000 Volumetric Exerciser (Each) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08P7SHCP8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_XBEFN3AEAVTEVWXTR093

Glad you are getting better, just hang in there.:D

I went to my 1st physical therapy today, and got yelled for trying to do too much. I got 4 more weeks in a sling and then 4-6 weeks getting the strength and movement back in my arm/shoulder, 

Nice Lady (cute) but demanding, told me to do as I am told and be patient. 

Both of those are not my strong points, and I wonder if they are part of the reason I am no longer married.:wacko:

Stick with it and you will be well and doing stuff before me.:D

Archived