Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Ottawa: Truckers Blockade.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tandem rig went by hauling logs. It had a sign reading PLEIN NOTRE TRUCK DES MESURES ABUSIVES,

which, according to Google translate, means FULL OUR TRUCK OF ABUSIVE MEASURES.

 

Either Google doesn't know what they're talking about, or it loses something in the translation, because that don't make a whole lot of sense to me.

 

Could someone that speaks Quebec tell me what that means?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Make NO mistake about it Justin Turdeau has Illegally used the Emergency Measures Act, before it was even approved by the Government !

They haven't even finished the debate on the issue of  it even be allowed to be brought in to force or NOT ! 

This makes any action taken that could have been taken, under this act Illegal.

These actions taken under this dispot Government are Criminal, and a clear violation of Our human Rights .

And an Act of Treason against Canada.

 

Jabez Cowboy  

Take away their money in the bank, their trucks to make a living, and even their pets.

Incredible.

The worst guy to face is the one who feels he has nothing to lose.

I think those numbers are growing.

That's when your peaceful citizens kick into Ben Martin mode (Mel Gibson's character in "The Patriot")

Hard to get that genie back in the bottle.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

I recognize the maple leaf, but what is the blue flag with the white cross?

The flag of Quebec

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just went and look that up, and the flag of Quebec has a cross of St George on it. The cross is centered in the flag.

 

Those flags in the video look like the cross was offset, like Denmark.

 

1025649.png

 

I suppose that could be because those flags were flapping in the breeze. Optical delusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I just went and look that up, and the flag of Quebec has a cross of St George on it. The cross is centered in the flag.

 

Those flags in the video look like the cross was offset, like Denmark.

 

1025649.png

 

I suppose that could be because those flags were flapping in the breeze. Optical delusion.

They’ve been protesting in Quebec for over 200 years. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But never until now have they been in agreement with Western Canadians on any issue !!!

Maybe the tide has turned .

I saw people from Alberta , Ontario, B. C. NB. and NS playing hockey together in Ottawa, also standing Shoulder in protest against this Dispot Government ....

I saw Canadians from across Canada bow their Heads in Prayer together, God Bless Canada !

 

 

Jabez Cowbo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well the Rat got it passed, through the Parliament but the senate could still stop it !

But that spineless bunch of over paid leeches probably won't !

But this doesn't change the Fact that the Liberal Government acted illegally by moving like Storm Troopers against the Citizens BEFORE the act was Brought into force .... It is still not legally in effect till the senate votes on it ....

But when has the letter of the Law been followed by this Government ?

 

Jabez Cowboy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Well the Rat got it passed, through the Parliament but the senate could still stop it !

But that spineless bunch of over paid leeches probably won't !

But this doesn't change the Fact that the Liberal Government acted illegally by moving like Storm Troopers against the Citizens BEFORE the act was Brought into force .... It is still not legally in effect till the senate votes on it ....

But when has the letter of the Law been followed by this Government ?

 

Jabez Cowboy

Maybe Southern Ontario, our left coast and New England will merge to form the new independent nation of Shitheadistan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

274671967_507862300857218_8995703634660267927_n.jpg.f269bd2b8ee9cdf147aa9030e8d68284.jpg


15th congressional district of New York’s own village idiot!!  I WISH they’d keep her at home and preferably indoors!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Typical two faced politician!!

 

Total rectal orifice!!

Two-faced? You mean Trudeau, because he said truckers were good when they delivered stuff and now he says they're bad when they don't? Seems like two-faced would apply more to all the people who used to say that no protestor should ever block roads and if they do they should be put in jail.

And now a lot of you are gonna read this and think I support Trudeau, but just because one side is wrong doesn't mean the other one is right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has ended the use of the Emergencies Act one week after it was first invoked, ahead of the senate vote to determine if it would remain in place.

SOURCE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Two-faced? You mean Trudeau, because he said truckers were good when they delivered stuff and now he says they're bad when they don't? Seems like two-faced would apply more to all the people who used to say that no protestor should ever block roads and if they do they should be put in jail.

And now a lot of you are gonna read this and think I support Trudeau, but just because one side is wrong doesn't mean the other one is right. 


YEAH!!  I’m saying Trudeau is two faced for EXACTLY the reason stated!!

 

Whether or not I think the roads should be opened, has NOTHING to do with the fact that Trudeau flip flopped!  He has turned on every group that had a beef with his high handed policies and threatened most of them with jail, asset seizures, and more if they don’t bow down to his despotic rule!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you ever wonder Why he With-drew this Emergency Measure ? 

The Senate had the power to declare it to be in violation of Bill of Rights. 

Had they done so the Police and the Government could be held responsible for all damages caused to the People of Canada! And opened the door to a massive Class action suit ...

Which still may happen as they used special powers under an act that was never brought into effect so is a clear violation of Law .

 

Jabez Cowboy  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

Well it turns out that the Senate had already Voted NO a hour before THE PM said he was revoking the Order !

There does not seem to be anything he won't Lie about... 

The act had already failed and any actions taken under it are Illegal !

I just read the days proceedings of the Senate including the vote being a clear No !

Before Justin Trudeau tried his grandstand move, to save face and confuse the public as to his illegal actions . I sure hope is goose is cooked.

 

Jabez Cowboy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:


YEAH!!  I’m saying Trudeau is two faced for EXACTLY the reason stated!!

 

Whether or not I think the roads should be opened, has NOTHING to do with the fact that Trudeau flip flopped!  He has turned on every group that had a beef with his high handed policies and threatened most of them with jail, asset seizures, and more if they don’t bow down to his despotic rule!!

OK I still don't understand your thinking. Yes he's talking about the same group of people, but he said they were good when they were helping the country by making deliveries and now he says they're bad when they harm the country by stopping deliveries. How is that two faced or flip-flopping? And I notice you glossed right over the other point about the exact same kind of protests being either evil or heroic depending on whether you agree with them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What they should have done is just parked a few trucks at the capitol with a big sign that said we are on strike.

 

The rest should have parked their trucks and stayed at home, resting comfortably in their easy chairs. Would have accomplished a whole lot more and wouldn't have given the government any ammunition to use against them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

OK I still don't understand your thinking. Yes he's talking about the same group of people, but he said they were good when they were helping the country by making deliveries and now he says they're bad when they harm the country by stopping deliveries. How is that two faced or flip-flopping? And I notice you glossed right over the other point about the exact same kind of protests being either evil or heroic depending on whether you agree with them. 


Trudeau swapped sides without ever talking to the very people he had previously praised! Didn’t ask or even apparently care what the issue was or what he could do to remedy the situation! He just slammed the door on negotiation and began attacking them! If you don’t see that, you probably never will!

 

I didn’t gloss over anything! I stated plainly that my opinion on blocking thoroughfares had NOTHING TO DO with my opinion of his handling, (or not handling) of the grievances these protesters presented.

 

As to the good or evil of the protesters, no buildings were burned, no property was destroyed, no persons were assaulted, no looting took place, no government buildings were attacked, and no riots ensued!!  Hardly “the exact same kind of protests”!! Who were actually the peaceful demonstrators???

 

 I won’t spend any more time attempting to change your mind or your opinion. You’re certainly entitled to think what you will.

 

My opinion of Trudeau isn’t likely to change unless and until he changes the way he governs.  I’m NOT holding my breath.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Blackwater 53393 that is why I have him on ignore, not worth getting you blood pressure up over him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that the National government passed this "Emergencies Act", on the surface, to clear trucks illegally parked on a Municipal street, has me a little confused and somehow no one has posed this question:

 

If some one parked their car or truck blocking a city street, why would it take the National government to pass questionable legislation to remove them. There are Municipal by-laws that would allow Municipal by-law officers on staff able ticket and order the vehicles to be moved and call Municipal Police to assist if required?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.