SASS Wire Forum

Ottawa: Truckers Blockade.

Is the Truckers Protest and Blockade, Ottawa, getting any MSM coverage where you are?

The centre of Ottawa, in front of our Parliament Buildings has been blocked with heavy trucks for over a week, in a peaceful protest, (except for the HONKS), fireworks.

It looks like it will stay for another week, (or more) with the Federal government, musing about calling in the military, (who have politely declined)

Tow truck operators in other parts of the country, called to break-up similar trucker protests, have also declined to tow.

Strangely, in spite of all the racist, Right wing, mysogonist, gay hating, conservative deplorables there, no rioting, burning of buildings etc. has occurred, which is a real disappointment for many on the left and the MSM, who have had a really difficult time trying to find them.

At the same time, people from outside the core are walking in dragging toboggans with diesel fuel, propane and food. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Is the Truckers Protest and Blockade, Ottawa, getting any MSM coverage where you are?

The centre of Ottawa, in front of our Parliament Buildings has been blocked with heavy trucks for over a week, in a peaceful protest, (except for the HONKS), fireworks.

It looks like it will stay for another week, (or more) with the Federal government, musing about calling in the military, (who have politely declined)

Tow truck operators in other parts of the country, called to break-up similar trucker protests, have also declined to tow.

Strangely, in spite of all the racist, Right wing, mysogonist, gay hating, conservative deplorables there, no rioting, burning of buildings etc. has occurred, which is a real disappointment for many on the left and the MSM, who have had a really difficult time trying to find them.

At the same time, people from outside the core are walking in dragging toboggans with diesel fuel, propane and food. 

Maintaining the national image~!  ^_^

22 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Strangely, in spite of all the racist, Right wing, mysogonist, gay hating, conservative deplorables there, no rioting, burning of buildings etc. has occurred, which is a real disappointment for many on the left

Yep.  They don't know how to protest.  Their route in should look like Sherman used it to make it a REAL protest.

I have read about it in Epoch Times news. I also read about how the leftist f’tards at Go Fund Me froze $10M in donations to the truckers and are plotting to redistribute the funds as they see fit. 

Like good little Commie wealth re-distributers, they can’t let a crisis they don’t believe in go to waste if there’s a way to steal it. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have read about it in Epoch Times news. I also read about how the leftist f’tards at Go Fund Me froze $10M in donations to the truckers and are plotting to redistribute the funds as they see fit. 

Like good little Commie wealth re-distributers, they can’t let a crisis they don’t believe in go to waste if there’s a way to steal it. 

They changed their tune now. They will refund all the money.

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep.  They don't know how to protest.  Their route in should look like Sherman used it to make it a REAL protest.

Well, they are Canadians after all.

Something like this here in Canada, is unprecedented.

Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, has retreated in isolation somewhere, claiming he has tested + for Covid or some such.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Maintaining the national image~!  ^_^

In their defence, I have to say they don't have much to work with. 

Used leaking subs bought from the UK; Rented replenishment ships; decades long delays in frigate, destroyer and fighter aircraft replacement; Sidearms from WWII that can't get replaced; New Machine guns that won't work; outdated armour; etc.

Now the new helicopters are grounded for a problem with tail cracks.

3 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Vaccine mandate by the government.

Well, it started with that, now it's vaccine, anti lock-downs, lies and the general hypocrisy and arrogance of the government along with a wish to see this government gone. 

20 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Well, they are Canadians after all.

Something like this here in Canada, is unprecedented.

Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, has retreated in isolation somewhere, claiming he has tested + for Covid or some such.

That is total BS! He should be standing up for what he's done...unless, of course he knows he's screwed...wich he is.

I hope the people that donated money will find other funding to help the truckers. Theres several if you google it, one is Fundly which is a non profit Christian based organization. 

Just now, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

That is total BS! He should be standing up for what he's done...unless, of course he knows he's screwed...wich he is.

And that is why The Deplorables now refer to him as The Coward Of The Cottage.*

*He hid out at Rideau Cottage during much of the Pandemic, while his family remained at the Harrington Lake PM cottage.

He popped out every so often, wearing a mask and keeping at least 6 feet between himself and anyone else, to give a doom and gloom speech about how dangerous it all was to a MSM that stood out of camera, standing shoulder to shoulder with no masks in sight.

23 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Well, it started with that, now it's vaccine, anti lock-downs, lies and the general hypocrisy and arrogance of the government along with a wish to see this government gone. 

...... so, ... you guys get that sort of stuff too ? .....  :(

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Double tap?

Looks like it.

I don't know how that happened.

Perhaps a mod can combine the two threads?

2 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

...... so, ... you guys get that sort of stuff too ? .....  :(

BIG TIME!!!!!!!

I think ours taught yours how to do it.

Freedom !!! 

Is what they want !!!

They want the Government to Stay out of their bedrooms , Stop taking away the freedom of the Press, They want the Government to let them decide what they want or don't want injected in their bodies ... They want the Little Braindead Twit of a PM gone ... 

We want the government to stop breaking the law and Start listening to We the people..  PM Justin Turdeau now want all news providers to be licenced by the federal Government, so they can have total Control over what the people hear and See.  Like his favorite Countries, China, Russia and Cuba.

Jabez Cowboy 

Breaking News;  Justin Turdeau Just had an IQ test it came back negative !!!

That little Turd runs and hides at the first sign of trouble .... 

He has broken Federal Criminal Code of Canada in at least 4 instances , these offences each carry 10 year minimum sentences .

Jabez Cowboy 

Just announced, they declared a State of Emergency here in Ottawa.

I guess the big raids will start soon.

I wonder if they'll start with taking down the Bouncy Castles the Deplorables put up for the children.

I sure hope they don't hurt anyone when they start the raids.

The Ottawa Police have now stolen the truckers fuel they had for resupply !

They came in under cover of Night, with Sniper cover and Swat team armed to the teeth.

They should all be fired and but in Jail !

These are the Kind of actions you see in China , Cuba and the like.

And this is Why we need to have this Trucker convoy.

Jabez Cowboy

What Pat said. :D

On 2/6/2022 at 2:32 PM, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Vaccine mandate by the government.

It has since morphed into an anti Justin Trudeau protest.

i think we are getting a view of just how dictatorial the canadian government has become , immagine if the recent BLM riots here had been dealt with by our government this way , 

Well, since Fidel Castro IS Justin's father... ;)

Archived