SASS Wire Forum

I Appreciate the Saloonatics

Gracos Kid

Just want to say that I have grown to appreciate all of the eclectic characters who peruse the Saloon.   I may not know many of you but have looked forward to the posts submitted by each of you.  Seems like I recognize names each day in the local obituary column, and we've lost several of our Saloon buddies recently.  I still have a collection of beautiful feathers that I acquired for Badger Mtn. Charlie to tie into lures, that he graciously declined due to his health.  Each of us lean on the other for prayers and boosting of spirits, or maybe pouring of spirits, and uplifting/tearing down as the mood determines.  Just didn't want any more to suddenly be absent without knowing that I appreciate each of you on this forum.....   Gracos Kid

Yessir!!  Same here…

59 minutes ago, Gracos Kid said:

Just want to say that I have grown to appreciate all of the eclectic eccentric characters who peruse the Saloon.   

Fixed your misspelling.  :D

Yep... a fine bunch of Salunatics here.  With a wide range of knowledge.   As the saying goes, I'd ride the river with any of them.

16 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep... a fine bunch of Salunatics here.  With a wide range of knowledge.   As the saying goes, I'd ride the river with any of them.

Ahhhh....but maybe he just dropped the first c???

This fits many of us!!!

Screenshot_20220204-134731_Google.jpg

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I ain't eccentric.

I'm not rich enough to be eccentric.

Howard Hughes was "eccentric" in his later, recluse years.  If I did the exact same stuff, I'd be bughouse nuts.  The difference?  Hughes was stinking rich and I ain't.

4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

My sentiments exactly.

Some here run on eclecticity, some on hot air, 

I’m kind of an eclectic kerosene type mu self.

"We're all here, because we're not all there!"

Archived