I shot the bear

Are there any more?

..........Widder

herd the cows into the loading chute. 

Cut and Shoot
Cut 'n Shoot
Cut N Shoot

https://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/entries/cut-and-shoot-tx

CUT AND SHOOT, TX.Cut and Shoot (Cut 'n Shoot, Cut N Shoot) is six miles east of Conroe and forty miles north of Houston in eastern Montgomery County. It was apparently named after a 1912 community confrontation that almost led to violence. According to the different versions of the story, the dispute was either over the design of a new steeple for the town's only church, the issue of who should be allowed to preach there, or conflicting land claims among church members. A small boy at the scene reportedly declared, "I'm going to cut around the corner and shoot through the bushes in a minute!" The boy's phrase apparently remained in residents' minds and was eventually adopted as the town's name. Population statistics were not reported for the community until the mid-1970s, when the number of residents was fifty. By 1980 the incorporated community reported a population of 809 and had built a new city hall and supported a school and several businesses. Cut and Shoot had a post office by the mid-1980s. The community's population was reported as 903 in 1990. In 2000 the population was 1,158.

I shot the sheriff but did not chute the deputy?

44 minutes ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Well this is a saloon, how about we shoot a round of shots?

Shoot! I'll shoot shots with ya!

Archived