SASS Wire Forum

Slip on faux ivory rifle sights have been approved by SASS!

OnTarget Sights

My new slip on faux ivory rifle sights fit over existing Marbles sights with no modification or adhesive. These sights measure .185 inches in diameter and are much easier to see (in all lighting conditions) then brass. I had tried multiple brass sight designs in matches and just wasn't impressed. I even tried to slant the leading edge to reflect more light, but it wasn't much better than the stock Marbles sight. I decided to give white a try and was amazed at how easy they are to see. I shoot only BP in matches and have found that even with all the smoke, white sights are far superior to brass. These sights are milled out of super tough delrin rod and are available on yankmachain.com.

Delrin Rifle 1.JPG

Delrin Rifle 2.JPG

Rifle no ontarget sight.JPG

• 1 month later...

Howdy SASS cowboys and cowgirls

I purchased 2 of these sights for my Winchester Miroku 73"s and it is like day and night. I not sure I shot any better, but I sure could see the front sight a whole lot better lol. 

I cannot say enough about the fantastic customer service you will receive from On Target sights. You will be satisfied with the product.  If you have old eyes or young eyes these will improve you sight picture tremendously. Thank you On Target

Bear Run Butch  

Archived