SASS Wire Forum

Whoopin' 2022--Tejas Caballeros Annual Match in Blanco, Texas

Farr Ranger

Hello Cowboys and Cowgirls! It's time for another Whoopin' in the Hill Country near Blanco, Texas, near Austin.
Attached is the registration form and flyer for Whoopin' 2022. Because of conflict with EOT, Whoopin' will be on May 20-22, instead of October.

GMR Registration For.pdf

31 minutes ago, Farr Ranger said:

Hello Cowboys and Cowgirls! It's time for another Whoopin' in the Hill Country near Blanco, Texas, near Austin.
Attached is the registration form and flyer for Whoopin' 2022. Because of conflict with EOT, Whoopin' will be on May 20-22, instead of October.

GMR Registration For.pdf 666.28 kB · 2 downloads

Howdy Farr,

Slight problem.  What you attached is the Green Mountain registration for last October's Revenge.   Oops! :)

Canby is correct on the Long Range. It’s excellent. Shoot relatively flat out to 200 yds, then start climbing the hill to shoot gong, Bear , Buffalo. I think the Buffalo is about 450 yds, and 200’ elevation. For scale, one can see a truck in front of the bear, and 6’5 Rusty Shackleford in front of the Buffalo. 

305285D0-A487-491A-88DE-08390533ED81.jpeg

Well, I love Green Mountain's Revenge too much, but that's last years.  

Here is the Whoopin' Registration Form. Sorry!

Whoopin 2022 Registration.pdf

I have reposted this as a new topic. The correct registration form will be at the top of the new post. Go to that post to comment. Thanks.

Sorry for the confusion. 

Archived