SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders - February 5th - CANCELED!!

Buckaroo Bubba

Due to the near zero temperatures forecasted and the winter storm, we are canceling our match for this coming Saturday, February 5th. 

Stay posted, if the weather breaks later in the month we might try shooting. Please watch our website for announcements. 

Stay tuned for news about our scheduled match this coming Saturday, February 5th. The weather is NOT looking good. If we cancel it will be done at the very latest by Friday night 8pm.

I thought about making tracks over there, but it's going to be -2 in the morning to start out with, on the better side of OHIO. It looks like a dry firing kinda day:huh:

Thursday is the bad day, by Saturday it's all over just really cold. I'm not going anyway but just thought I'd add my two cents!:P

Due to the near zero temperatures forecasted and the winter storm, we are canceling our match for this coming Saturday, February 5th. 

Stay posted, if the weather breaks later in the month we might try shooting. Please watch our website for announcements. 

• Buckaroo Bubba changed the title to Tusco Long Riders - February 5th - CANCELED!!

Archived