Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Blackpowder Championship - July 30, 2022


Recommended Posts

Howdy, All! 

 

The Sandusky County Regulators will be hosting the 2022 Ohio State Blackpowder Championship on July 30, 2022 at the Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club II in Gibsonburg, OH.  The registration fee for this 8 stage, one-day match is only $60, which includes a lunch of cold cut sandwiches and a catered barbeque dinner.

 

You can find more details and the registration form on our website. 

 

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I plan to be there.  That is if I don't get lost coming from West Virginia.  When looking at the map, I thought we will almost be in Michigan and next up would be Canada.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You got to make a dogleg to get to Michigan, but if you swim you can get to Canada in about 30 miles.

I plan on being there as well Frontier Lone Rider, it will be good to shoot with you again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I plan on making this my first year up there. Relatively new to black powder, only shot it for a couple years, but I'm loving it so far and plan to make it to more black powder shoots going forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2022 at 11:40 AM, Jay Vendetta said:

I plan on making this my first year up there. Relatively new to black powder, only shot it for a couple years, but I'm loving it so far and plan to make it to more black powder shoots going forward. 

Sounds good!  Looking forward to seeing you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just talked to Coffinmaker

Looks like we'll be joining y'all!

A couple of old Frontier Cartridge GunFighters

Either Snubbie cap guns or Snubbie cap guns with conversion cylinders & BP Cartridges -- Both will be TOO MUCH FUN!!

BOOM!

-Dawg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mmmm sounds like fun .

I need to look in to this myself.

Rooster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Just talked to Coffinmaker

Looks like we'll be joining y'all!

A couple of old Frontier Cartridge GunFighters

Either Snubbie cap guns or Snubbie cap guns with conversion cylinders & BP Cartridges -- Both will be TOO MUCH FUN!!

BOOM!

-Dawg

 

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

 

Having myself and Hooligan there was going to be bad enough.  If Woody survives, he may never be the same.

 

The more the merrier.  It sounds like a Tusco Reunion of old shooters.  Sorry Hooligan, you may be too young to be included.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of idle curiosity and with the intent of shooting.  How many cartridges will be needed?   Rifle & Revolver / shotgun?   Will we need a pocket pistol or any other extra items?      I believe we are planning a day trip from West Mich.    What time is necessary to arrive & when will the festivities be completed ?

I would hate to miss any festivities !     Lue Dee Kriss   SASS # 5422     U S Army  ( ret. )  age 85

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Is RV camping available at the range? We might come up Friday leave Sunday morning. 

 

No, Camping is not available on site but the White Star in Gibsonburg campground is very close.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 3:34 PM, Lue Dee Kriss said:

Out of idle curiosity and with the intent of shooting.  How many cartridges will be needed?   Rifle & Revolver / shotgun?   Will we need a pocket pistol or any other extra items?      I believe we are planning a day trip from West Mich.    What time is necessary to arrive & when will the festivities be completed ?

I would hate to miss any festivities !     Lue Dee Kriss   SASS # 5422     U S Army  ( ret. )  age 85

 

It's 8 stages. 4 stages with a lunch break and 4 more stages.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Lue Dee Kriss and I are going to make this shoot .

I think we will need to find a place to camp are stay for one night .

Too many hours to make it all in one day, and  back home in one peace . 

Rooster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.