SASS Wire Forum

Birth Control Pills

Buckshot Bear

Birth Control Pills

An elderly woman went into the doctor’s office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I’d like to have some birth-control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me,

Mrs. Smith, but you’re 72 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"

The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "Simple. I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice every morning and I sleep better at night."

A good friend of mine took his 14 year old daughter to the delivery room to witness the birth of her new step brother....12 years later he is still not a grandpa.  I guess it worked as intended.

My daughter has been on them since she first hit that age.  She gets the worst cramps and was completely incapacitated and curled up on her bed in the fetal position due to the pain.  This was the only solution to enable her to at least function.

3 hours ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

A good friend of mine took his 14 year old daughter to the delivery room to witness the birth of her new step brother....12 years later he is still not a grandpa.  I guess it worked as intended.

Love that story, I will have to pass that on.

Back in the day, when it was acceptable for young ladies to babysit... putting up with a screaming baby for X hours was often a deterrent.
I understand today, they have some bio-mech baby that a young lady can take home for a week.
It is computerized to go off in the middle of the night, while raising hell at 110+ dB.

After a week of that (real life) exposure, this is also a deterrent.
Especially to teenagers that like to sleep until noon.

My Wife got a chuckle out of the Post !

One of my three Grandsons is here right now, he's 19 months of Pure Joy !

He sure loves his Grandma.

Jabez Cowboy

53 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

My Wife got a chuckle out of the Post !

One of my three Grandsons is here right now, he's 19 months of Pure Joy !

He sure loves his Grandma.

Jabez Cowboy

Yes, but remember, he is a Canadian child!

(CLK Ducks and heads for cover in anticipation of the INCOMING!)

Yep! and he comes from a long line of Non Liberal Voters !!!

Well CLK we should have gotten the Fire Roaring by Now , Sit back and Warm ourselves seems like the Right Thing to Do ...

Jabez Cowboy

Archived