This little piggy went to Landrun

This little piggy went to Comin-at-Cha

This little piggy went to Chorro Valley

This little piggy went to Bordertown

I hope I don't run out of little piggys before EOT!:wacko:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Nine Toe the last work party set for Sunday Feb. 20th. Mission is to clear the areas in front of the conexes where stage fronts & props are stored. Begin to stage the materials for set-up starting on 2/23.

TB

Weather trend is cooling for the next week or so, Hell's Com'n is the EOT weather man this year!

TB

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake Slim said:

And may the wind always blow the smoke away from the BP shooter's (and spotter's) eyes. If that's not too much to ask...

Out of the BP shooters eyes, and fully into the spotters. Can call a miss if they can’t see it. 

5 minutes ago, MBFields said:

Welllllll, yall could leave the dark side and come over to the light.;) Just sayin.

Blasphemy 

Hey things are really starting to accelerate, Sunday, final staging of the parts for the shooting bays are being readied to transport. Signs and banners checked. 

On a personal note, all my EOT ammo is to get rechecked this weekend, guns cleaned and ready. 

Don't forget the Swap Meet Thursday night, Ye Haw!

TB

On 2/15/2022 at 10:22 AM, Rattlesnake Slim said:

And may the wind always blow the smoke away from the BP shooter's (and spotter's) eyes. If that's not too much to ask...

Depends if you are in my category.

11 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Excellent place to get out of the Sun

Weather prediction coming soon, right? 

Sun sounds inviting, think Sassy and I will drive over.  Heck only 20 hours but we can take a "Waterin' Hole" break in Tombstone at Big Nose Kates.  Actually will probably "water" there to often since "bunks" are so close by.

See you all soon. 

Keep these updates coming.  Helps built the anxiety.  I know I am suppose to be calm, only three little short matches.  (It's the "short go" I'm concerned about.:unsure:).

I may have to leave a day or two early due to weather.  The jet stream is running through NM & AZ bringing bad driving conditions.  I-40 is getting snow and I-10 is getting intense dust storms.  Would be nice if winter weather moved north for a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Weather prediction coming soon, right? 

Sun sounds inviting, think Sassy and I will drive over.  Heck only 20 hours but we can take a "Waterin' Hole" break in Tombstone at Big Nose Kates.  Actually will probably "water" there to often since "bunks" are so close by.

See you all soon. 

Keep these updates coming.  Helps built the anxiety.  I know I am suppose to be calm, only three little short matches.  (It's the "short go" I'm concerned about.:unsure:).

You got this Boots!!!

32 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

I may have to leave a day or two early due to weather.  The jet stream is running through NM & AZ bringing bad driving conditions.  I-40 is getting snow and I-10 is getting intense dust storms.  Would be nice if winter weather moved north for a couple of weeks.

We only got 4" and already starting to fall off the vehicles.

We head out Sat bright and early!

On 2/15/2022 at 7:01 AM, Hells Comin said:

Fire & ice Temps will in the Seventies as well as EOT with lots of Sun Shine. 

You've emphasized time and again that you are the one and ONLY weatherman for EOT.  I hope you realize how much trouble you're going to be in if you're wrong. I've never seen Singin' Sue get mad and I pray I never do. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

We only got 4" and already starting to fall off the vehicles.

We head out Sat bright and early!

That's good news.  However, I've driven on glare ice over the continental divide and followed slow-moving snow plows near Flagstaff.  I-10 looks favorable the middle of next week.  I'll watch the weather forecast before making a final decision.

5 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

That's good news.  However, I've driven on glare ice over the continental divide and followed slow-moving snow plows near Flagstaff.  I-10 looks favorable the middle of next week.  I'll watch the weather forecast before making a final decision.

Might give thought to taking the rim cutoff at Winslow.

87 to 260 to 17

It is only about 10min longer, but nice drive and avoid Flagg weather/traffic.

Even in snow, they maintain the rim better than they do our East Mountain roads!!!

It is how we go.

Winslow, across to Clint Wells, then off to Camp Verde.

One good pull going out of Winslow, and again leaving Verde.

3 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

87 to 260 to 17

Even in snow, they maintain the rim better than they do our East Mountain roads!!!

It is how we go.

That's a pretty route.  I've traveled it before.

1 minute ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

That's a pretty route.  I've traveled it before.

It is our normal route now! Even with 4ft of snow...the packed/groom roads were just fine!!!

It is a nice break from the Inerstate traffic for a couple of hours.

Remember 5 years ago, when most of our peeps got blocked overnight at Flagstaff?

We cruised right in going the rim pass!:wub:

2 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

87 to 260 to 17

It is how we go.

Sounds interesting, might try that coming home assuming most of these north roads as clear as southern route.

56 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sounds interesting, might try that coming home assuming most of these north roads as clear as southern route.

Which ever route you choose plan to drive through New Mexico and South West Texas at night. 

2 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

It is a bit like the hill country...less deer...they have deer, but we have yet to see them!!!

2 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Which ever route you choose plan to drive through New Mexico and South West Texas at night. 

Will sure be going thru that area Thursday, but during daylight.  Need to be at Big Nose Kates by 6 PM for shooter's gathering  (bar meeting:D). 

May try different route to New Mexico however. Since staying with friends in Snyder Wednesday night.  Considering 180/62 west to north side of El Paso (335) then over to I-10 just south of  Las Cruces.   That way I miss Midland/Odessa morning traffic and El Paso too.  Really dislike going thru EP.

Does our weatherman have forecast yet?

Hells Comin, 

I am counting on you for fine weather from Feb. 28- March 6th, I know you can do it! I look forward to your future forecast!

TB

18 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Will sure be going thru that area Thursday, but during daylight.  Need to be at Big Nose Kates by 6 PM for shooter's gathering  (bar meeting:D). 

May try different route to New Mexico however. Since staying with friends in Snyder Wednesday night.  Considering 180/62 west to north side of El Paso (335) then over to I-10 just south of  Las Cruces.   That way I miss Midland/Odessa morning traffic and El Paso too.  Really dislike going thru EP.

Does our weatherman have forecast yet?

I -10 has very few road construction areas... not too bad when we came through in Dec.

Albq West on I-40 has a construction area at Coors...wich IS a bad 'y in the road' area as it is!!!

6am to 6pm...so be watching the signs and merge before the crossing the Grande.

Some construction on I- 40 near Laguna...but not major bad...

Just now, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I -10 has very few road construction areas... not too bad when we came through in Dec.

Albq West on I-40 has a construction area at Coors...wich IS a bad 'y in the road' area as it is!!!

6am to 6pm...so be watching the signs and merge before the crossing the Grande.

Some construction on I- 40 near Laguna...but not major bad...

Oh HEY, look at me....I'm a traffic gal!!!

Archived