SASS Wire Forum

End of Trail 2022 IT'S HERE!

Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118

4 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Yeehaw!

If you are passing Moriarty on I-40 around stopping time, call...you can pull in here at the house overnight!

Just might take you up on that. Depends on what progress we make. Thanks.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Chili Pepper Kid, SASS #60463 said:

Sweet golly!!! Hitting the road in 3 weeks. Now the question is….What am I gonna wear?!?

I just went through my 'workable' wardrobe, my match wear, and my award wear!!!

Just now, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I just went through my 'workable' wardrobe, my match wear, and my award wear!!!

Now I need to figure hat/hair!!!

2 hours ago, Chili Pepper Kid, SASS #60463 said:

Sweet golly!!! Hitting the road in 3 weeks. Now the question is….What am I gonna wear?!?

Shorts, t shirts, sandals,  sunscreen and a

umbrella.

Hells Comin 

Don't forget the Sun glasses B)

It's coming together, one of the last work parties took place on Saturday to put the final touches on all the props and the stages. See "Rumblings in the Desert" thread.

TB

22 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Shorts, t shirts, sandals,  sunscreen and a

umbrella.

Hells Comin 

Don't forget the Sun glasses B)

You will look nice in rain, hail, sleet, and snow..  We been there, right.  And, all in one day.  Fortunately day before main match.

See ya soon.  LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE

4 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

You will look nice in rain, hail, sleet, and snow..  We been there, right.  And, all in one day.  Fortunately day before main match.

See ya soon.  LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE

Safe travels. You carry precious cargo, you know.

15 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Safe travels. You carry precious cargo, you know.

Yes, and along with these precious guns, I'm bringing Sassy. (Glad she does not read the wire.):rolleyes:

Our Range Master has published the schedule to begin construction of the town and stages, work begins on Feb. 23 and 99% will be done by Feb. 27 just before the fun begins. Ye Haw!

TB

This may be a dumb question but I was never able to make it to Winter Range but did make it to EOT at Founders Ranch. Is the dust as bad in Phoenix as it was in New Mexico? I am trying to decide what I need to get my guns and me ready.

Thanks 

Randy 

Doubt there will be any dust at all. Most likely it will be  Chilly in the mornings, but will warming up quickly.  I would bring clothes that you can layer- because you'll be peeling them off quickly. I predict clear blue sunny skies with a zero % chance of rain, snow or hail.

Your weather man

Hells Comin 

3 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

This may be a dumb question but I was never able to make it to Winter Range but did make it to EOT at Founders Ranch. Is the dust as bad in Phoenix as it was in New Mexico? I am trying to decide what I need to get my guns and me ready.

Thanks 

Randy 

The dust is usually not bad. Dust covers help when the wind picks up. I never head anywhere out west without the covers.

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

Doubt there will be any dust at all. Most likely it will be  Chilly in the mornings, but will warming up quickly.  I would bring clothes that you can layer- because you'll be peeling them off quickly. I predict clear blue sunny skies with a zero % chance of rain, snow or hail.

Your weather man

Hells Comin 

The temps this week are mid-70s to low 80s.  It is winter so who knows what it will be the 1st of March.

The climate I've experienced that I liked better than Arizona up around Camp Verde was Colorado just south of Denver.  The temperature swings from night to day take some getting used to though.

Next year I'm going to be there, even if I have to leave the rest of the bunch at home.

41 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

From you lips to God's ears. (And I added one for you. ;) )

Like I told Larsen back off I'm the weather here in Arizona. U must be talking about your Dusty and windy state which I won't mention.

Yours truly the Weather Man for EOT = Hells Comin 

Eighteen Days to go, construction schedule in place, not sure of the status of the final work party, all major construction projects completed for the final assembly of the town. Hell's Com'n responsible for the weather during the match. :blink:

TB

On 2/9/2022 at 11:35 AM, Hells Comin said:

Like I told Larsen back off I'm the weather here in Arizona. U must be talking about your Dusty and windy state which I won't mention.

Yours truly the Weather Man for EOT = Hells Comin 

Oh teally? So you’re the one responsible for Winter Range 2019?:angry:

CCAF4E07-644E-41EE-8D1C-39EBD536E608.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

I HAVE to bring this up, because you did.

I, Singin' Sue, was NOT the mad ducker!!! I did not drop these little smile makers in various puddles across the range.

(Although I wish it had been my idea)

4 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

I was there and shot very well. However I wasn't the Official weather man for that Match. So the weather will be perfect for 2022 EOT. Bottom line is know matter what the weather is it will be Fun. 

Hells Comin 

Big crowd at the Arizona Cowboy Shooters Association match this weekend at Ben Avery. Nice chance to "tune up" on the site of End of Trail 2022.

TB

Archived