SASS Wire Forum

End of Trail 2022 IT'S HERE!

Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118

The Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders are looking forward to hosting End of Trail at the Ben Avery Range north of Phoenix. It's shaping up to be a great match. 

New props built. After many years of hosting the National Championship Winter Range logos change to EOT for the World Championship of Cowboy Action & Wild Bunch Action Shooting. 

The match is SOLD OUT! Ye Ha!

TB

EOT 2022 Window Poster.r4r.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Getting so close...and excited to see what the work parties have produced!!!

I can not wait to get there and start building TOWN !!!

So good to hear from you again!
See you there!
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Well CPPete...3 Chicks is not gonna make it this year. Not sure how we’re gonna fill the 3 Chicks void but we’re workin on it :)

26 minutes ago, Sarival Slim said:

Well CPPete...3 Chicks is not gonna make it this year. Not sure how we’re gonna fill the 3 Chicks void but we’re workin on it :)

Nooo!!! I'll have to scour Phoenix for ice cream. 

EOT is coming at us fast, work party on Saturday to do the final touch up of the props and load the first trailer to start the town set-up the week before the match!

Ye Haw!

TB

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I bet it's going to be fun.  Hopefully next year....

Hope to see you next year!

With your crew, I really suggest looking into RV Share and booking a spot in BASF East Campground.

It would save the $$ on eating out, gas to and from a hotel...for about the same price.

AND it isn't too far away from the range that the boys couldn't walk back to the camper if they don't want the evening activities.

Let me know if I can help in anyway;)

39 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I only have ten fingers and ten toes.  Until it gets closer than 20 days I can't keep track.  (And no nasty remarks about how to get to 21!:P)

Larsen E.!!!

We won't see anyone untill the 23!

Can't wait.

We are due 3"-12" of SNOW tonight!!!

Larsen,

Just keep watching this thread, I keep counting for you, I didn't know you were math challenged. :wacko:

TB

4 hours ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Larsen,

Just keep watching this thread, I keep counting for you, I didn't know you were math challenged. :wacko:

TB

I am also height and weight challenged.  Although if I were 14 inches taller my weight would be fine.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:45 PM, Chili Pepper Kid, SASS #60463 said:

Nooo!!! I'll have to scour Phoenix for ice cream. 

I believe one of the vendors will have ice cream...just not the selection of 3 chicks.

13 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I am also height and weight challenged.  Although if I were 14 inches taller my weight would be fine.

I need 12" in order to be proportionate!

For the new to EOT @ Ben Avery. As you prepare for this big adventure…this is a lost brass match. You can bring your best stuff… but it’ll be gathered up and put in the pile. Brass pickin is done by Boy Scouts then sold at the end of the match as a fund raiser for them. Shotgun hulls are discarded. Case you were wondering :). Gonna be fun…

A4E53723-BA7A-440C-BA74-2E80FB71FADF.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Sarival Slim said:

For the new to EOT @ Ben Avery. As you prepare for this big adventure…this is a lost brass match. You can bring your best stuff… but it’ll be gathered up and put in the pile. Brass pickin is done by Boy Scouts then sold at the end of the match as a fund raiser for them. Shotgun hulls are discarded. Case you were wondering :). Gonna be fun…

A4E53723-BA7A-440C-BA74-2E80FB71FADF.jpeg

Oh MAN!!!

I still have to load my match ammo!!!

Geepers!!!

And yes, it will be a blast!

Boy Scouts do such a great job...and buying back a bag of brass is worth it!

On 2/1/2022 at 3:45 PM, Judah MacAbee SASS #64095 Life said:

The vendor list shows Tombstone Leather. Has Nick Asadi resurfaced or is it another company entirely?

We had last years/last time at WR vendor list up as a place keeper. It’s been updated as of today. :) 

Hey Larsen, now only 24 days to go, beginning to approach a countable number for you!:D

TB

Well, still snowing but I have to dig out, uncover and pack trailer this weekend. Cover looks to be frozen thanks to freezing rain.  It's supposed to warm up a bit and sunny on Saturday and Sunday. Hope to head west first thing Monday morning. Hope to see some of you folks next weekend. Weather looks promising for the cross country trip.

IMG_20220204_121045375~3.jpg

37 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Well, still snowing but I have to dig out, uncover and pack trailer this weekend. Cover looks to be frozen thanks to freezing rain.  It's supposed to warm up a bit and sunny on Saturday and Sunday. Hope to head west first thing Monday morning. Hope to see some of you folks next weekend. Weather looks promising for the cross country trip.

IMG_20220204_121045375~3.jpg

Yeehaw!

If you are passing Moriarty on I-40 around stopping time, call...you can pull in here at the house overnight!

Archived