SASS Wire Forum

WTB Leather for a Lady, her Gent, and three Buckaroos

Hermann Kuhl

Got any old holsters and leather you want to move along to make room for all that good gear your getting at EOT? Maybe you got a Christmas present you don't like but can't throw away? Getting out of the game altogether and just wish someone would pop up that could take your good-enough gear and put some years on it?

Well have I got a deal for you.

I will trade real American money made right here in the USA for the goods I need to get my wife, kids, and myself set up well enough to show our faces on the trail. I guess I can trade other stuff as well but if it will want to be shipped with a HAZMAT sticker, we'll need to be face to face.

Looking for:

-Her- Cowgirl/Lady Wrangler/Frontier Cartridge 

Rig for 38 and holsters for Cimarron Lightning 3 1/2" and/or Model P Jr./Taylor Stallion 4 3/4"

-Him- Cowboy/Wrangler/Duelist/Classic Cowboy/Frontier Cartridge

Rig for 45 and holsters for 1875 Remington clone in 5 1/2" and/or 7 1/2" barrels. Prefer strongside and cross draw combination. 

Also need shotshell holders for 12 gauge and 10 gauge and a belt or shell pouches for 45-70 (11.7x51R actually).

-The Boys- Buckaroos (8, 10, 12)

Rigs for 22 and Ruger Wrangler, Bearcat, and Heritage revolvers.

Shotshell holders for 410.

Cartridge pouches, range kit, loading blocks, and anything else you need to have to get going are all in short supply here. I don't mind buying extra gear if you don't mind cutting a good deal on it.

The boys will almost certainly grow into bigger guns in the next few year but this is where we are starting because these are the guns we've got and what I am comfortable with providing them for now.

Archived