SASS Wire Forum

Long Hunter's

Howdy,

Well, it looks like us deplorables at Long Hunter's have been banned from Facebook and I'm good with it. 

So for now on,  I'll be posting in the Merchant Corner. We'll have occasional specials on over-stocked "stock guns" and will let everyone know some of what we have in stock.

We have a fresh shipment of 12ga CZ Sharp-Tail coach guns and Hammer Doubles arriving next week. We also have some 1873 .357/38sp Brush Popper's and Saddle Rifle's coming in. We received some Taylor's 4.75" Smoke Wagon's in 357/38 and 45 Colt this week. I'll contact our backordered customer's tomorrow.

Supply is looking a little better for 2022. Hope it stays that way.

If we can be of service, give us a call at 806-342-0000 or email us at jim@longhunt.com. We answer phone calls Monday-Thursday 10:00-6:00 with Friday being a maybe. :-) If no answer, please leave a message. Online parts order's are filled daily Monday-Saturday.

Thank you,

Long Hunter

CZ Sharptail Add.jpg

Deplorables... Ha!  I've done business with both of you recently and you guys are the best.  I do not want to go to FB looking for what I need and always look first on merchant's corner.  And if you have one of those "specials" on a 20" '73 straight stock in 44-40, please post it here!

Jim, Facebook just plain sucks, don’t forget I’m looking for an 1873 in 44 mag, keep up the great work in the cowboy world, every firearm I have bought from you or had you work on has been flawless as have been the parts I have ordered . I appreciate you and your company!  Loy

Just got one of your CZ Sharptail's a few weeks ago. First impression, a great looking gun, color is fantastic and all parts are well fitted. Shooting, with just about 100 rounds thru it no problems, loading or shucking. Was running a stoeger supreme 20 gauge for years but this will be my go to shotgun. I am not the fastest shooter in the game but i can tell an improvement in my times with this shotgun. Great service as well.

Jim, move over to Trumps new social media :D

On 2/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, Silver Creek Jack said:

Jim, Facebook just plain sucks, don’t forget I’m looking for an 1873 in 44 mag, keep up the great work in the cowboy world, every firearm I have bought from you or had you work on has been flawless as have been the parts I have ordered . I appreciate you and your company!  Loy

Well Jim, I picked up a 73 safe Queen in 44-special so won’t be needing one!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived