SASS Wire Forum

Tried to give the NFL a second chance and they blew it

Trigger Mike

9 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Football season ended two weeks ago when UGA whooped Bama.   The NFL is just a bunch of noise as far as I'm concerned.  

And all the college players that you love are dying to get in the NFL!

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Apparently sports franchises, actors, singers, artists, and even corporations now feel they have a right to use their public exposure to tell the rest of us how to think. That's fine, I guess the Bill of Rights allows that. But I also have the right not to listen to them or buy their products. Maybe if enough of us who feel that way put our money where our mouths are the "woke" people would realize their tactics aren't working.

So far, Go Woke, go broke" seems to be the order of the day in T.V. and movies. People are staying away in droves. However, the people who make this crap DON'T realize their tactics aren't working. They are just attributing it to the fact that WE just Don't Get It.

21 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Aren’t projected views done before the games? They don’t know if you watched or not. At least thats my guess but I’m no marketing genius!

Do they still use Nielson ratings?? <_<

IP addresses

I don't give a rat sass for any professional sports.  The halftime show looks like a colossal waste of time to me.  But they'll be paying my daughter to audio-engineer it, enabling my much-beloved grandsons to go to college/trade school (as BabyGirl refers to Burklee College of Music) and foreign countries.  Wanna see a picture of her emmy?

Archived