SASS Wire Forum

Blackpowder source

Looking in current Muzzle Blasts classifieds i noticed that www.travelersantiquesandtrading.com had 3f and 2f Scheutzen powder for sale in 1 lb lots and 10 per shipment for $245.  That includes hazmat. Its repackaged bulk straight from Wano.  Should be good enough for most needs..... Mines arriving today

I just got my 5#'s from Maine Powder House. $175 including all the fees for Scheutzen.

I still have six pounds of FFFg Gearhart and Owens BP that still have the price stickers on them: $1.85 a can.

I started shooting BP (With  a .50 TC Hawken) in 1973 after watching Jeremiah Johnson at a drive in outside of Camp Lejeune and shot with the low Country Bark Busters in Beaufort for seven or eight months before gettin orders sending me back to Parris Island.

53 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I still have six pounds of FFFg Gearhart and Owens BP that still have the price stickers on them: $1.85 a can.

I started shooting BP (With  a .50 TC Hawken) in 1973 after watching Jeremiah Johnson at a drive in outside of Camp Lejeune and shot with the low Country Bark Busters in Beaufort for seven or eight months before gettin orders sending me back to Parris Island.

I’ll give you $3.70a can for it.  Easy way to double your money! ;) 

Archived