SASS Wire Forum

Marvin Lee Aday has passed.

The Iconic rocker from the 1970s has passed away.  Meat Loaf (real name Marvin Lee Aday) passed away at age 74.  Pretty good actor, and helluva singer.   I've worn out a dozen cassette tapes and LP copies of "Bat out of Hell".  Title track was always my favorite song.

bat out of hell.jpg

He performed what is probably one of the finest renditions of the National Anthem ever done!  One hell of a vocalist and a pretty good actor to boot!

He will certainly be missed!!

Rest In Peace, “Meatloaf” Marvin. 
Your music has been a big part of my life. Thank you for being a big part of some great memories. 

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

He performed what is probably one of the finest renditions of the National Anthem ever done!  One hell of a vocalist and a pretty good actor to boot!

He will certainly be missed!!

38 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Brought a tear to my eye when he did it then. Still does. All potential anthem stingers should watch this.

A good story w some great insight into his younger years.   He and some friends saw the jfk limo right after the assassination.

11 hours ago, WOLFY said:

A good story w some great insight into hos younger years.   He and some friends saw the jfk limo right after the assassination.

Great interview! 

Archived