SASS Wire Forum

Oh Lordy!

Utah Bob #35998

I landed on the show Joe Millionaire and watched about 5 minutes. I think I like lost like a whole bunch of like those things.
Whatta you like call them? IQ point thingies? Omg.

The “dumbing down” continues!!!

I have Direct TV and as such I opted not to be able to receive ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS or any other "on the air" channels.  The savings is just $5.00 per month but I cannot even accidentally switch them on.  Unfortunately I can still receive CNN but I never go there.

Had to look it up.  I almost puked just reading the show description.

About the Show

A fresh take on the original "Joe Millionaire" dating series that took the world by storm in 2003, "Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer" features two incredible single men with one huge difference separating them: one is a millionaire, and the other is definitely not. Eighteen women date both of them, with no knowledge of which of their potential love interests is wealthy. As love connections are made and each guy finds his perfect match, the women must ask themselves what is more important: love or money.

2 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Had to look it up.  I almost puked just reading the show description.

About the Show

A fresh take on the original "Joe Millionaire" dating series that took the world by storm in 2003, "Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer" features two incredible single men with one huge difference separating them: one is a millionaire, and the other is definitely not. Eighteen women date both of them, with no knowledge of which of their potential love interests is wealthy. As love connections are made and each guy finds his perfect match, the women must ask themselves what is more important: love or money.

The reason I do not EVER watch TV right there.  

Archived