SASS Wire Forum

who won over all at EOT in 1999?

levi littleton

10 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Hasn’t been a SASS World Champion for awhile;).

How about all the results from all those years?

I suspect someone has them.  Just upload a PDF file.

Send them to me and I will do the required work.

Is there a source to go to for the Winter Range National Champions beyond the website results?

I think it was China Camp.....no it was San Juan. :P

I shoot with San Juan, Paul Miller, whenever he comes to ACSA or COWTOWN in AZ, for a monthly match.  He hasn't changed as a fine gentleman in all the years I have known him.  I remember when we first met at a USPSA match in San Diego back in the 80's.  My greatest achievement In all my years of CAS is when I beat him and my good friend J.B. Fast at Bordertown in 2009.   When I had a heart attack, and needed a quadruple bypass in 2012, Paul was one of the first people to call me when I was in the hospital.  His words were, "Hey, you need to get better so I can beat you next time".  Well he has beat me ever since then and he is the once person I don't mind getting my butt beaten by.

On 1/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Man,  that was a walk down Memory Lane.  Having shot with Badlands Bud and Lead Dispenser, and Been at matches with China Camp and Bounty Hunter. 

2 hours ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

I shoot with San Juan, Paul Miller, whenever he comes to ACSA or COWTOWN in AZ, for a monthly match.  He hasn't changed as a fine gentleman in all the years I have known him.  I remember when we first met at a USPSA match in San Diego back in the 80's.  My greatest achievement In all my years of CAS is when I beat him and my good friend J.B. Fast at Bordertown in 2009.   When I had a heart attack, and needed a quadruple bypass in 2012, Paul was one of the first people to call me when I was in the hospital.  His words were, "Hey, you need to get better so I can beat you next time".  Well he has beat me ever since then and he is the once person I don't mind getting my butt beaten by.

Hey Lone Spur, you should see that old San Juan at the Wednesday night trap league. He waves his shotgun in the air and the clays just shatter!

While y'all are talking about Overall EOT Champions, don't forget the ladies on the right side or you might get in over your head. 

I would like to recognize Island Girl..  After taking some time off, she is now shooting again. Good to see her at the matches.

JM

4 hours ago, J. M. BROWN, SASS # 27309 said:

While y'all are talking about Overall EOT Champions, don't forget the ladies on the right side or you might get in over your head. 

I would like to recognize Island Girl..  After taking some time off, she is now shooting again. Good to see her at the matches.

JM

Good post JM.  Nice Lady for sure.  Glad she is back shooting.  Please give her my regards.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:25 PM, Kirk James said:

Is there a source to go to for the Winter Range National Champions beyond the website results?

The Winter Range website goes back to 2008.  I  can name the top male and female of 2004 because I have a photo from then - Holy Terror and Lead Dispenser.

12 hours ago, Texas John Ringo, SASS #10138 said:

That's what I was thinking also.

I believe that one of them won the match overall and one of them one the Top Shooter shoot off and at that time they called it a tie.  Paul would need to verify that.

Archived