SASS Wire Forum

Keanu Reeves

Buckshot Bear

I still want to see him shoot cowboy action! Halle Berry too!

Edit: On second thought, I want to see Halle Berry shoot, and Keanu too

37 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I still want to see him shoot cowboy action! Halle Berry too!

Edit: On second thought, I want to see Halle Berry shoot, and Keanu too

I just want to see Halle Berry do anything! :wub:

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

The article says a producer says that Reeves is "infamous for his generosity". An odd way of putting it.....

"Infamous" has come to be one of the most misused words out there. The definition, "well known for some bad quality or deed," does not fit typical usage by the semi-literate people out there. One would think a producer would be slightly more literate. That, or the producer was misquoted by the semi-literate author.

10 hours ago, DocWard said:

"Infamous" has come to be one of the most misused words out there. The definition, "well known for some bad quality or deed," does not fit typical usage by the semi-literate people out there. One would think a producer would be slightly more literate. That, or the producer was misquoted by the semi-literate author.

I would suppose that in this case, to the Hollywierd elite, infamous would mean that he's NOT the self centered jackass that most of them are, and he's making the rest of them look bad.

1 hour ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

To quote from The Three Amigos;  "He's so famous, he's IN famous".

In Ruggles of Red Gap, this prospector who hit it rich is coming back home from a trip to Europe, and he is bringing an English butler with him.

His wife sends a telegram back home telling them that they are bringing a gentleman's gentleman. His neighbors decide that since a man's man is more of a man than a regular man, a gentleman's gentleman must be more of a gentleman.

By the time they arrive back home at Red Gap, the town has decided that he is bringing Colonel Ruggles of the Coldstream Guard.

Very good movie. A different sort of Western.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I have read many times about his generosity. He is an okay guy in my view. Beats the hell out of most Hollywood narcissists.

Well, he is a Canadian, so what else could you expect?

Archived