SASS Wire Forum

SASS membership

What am I doing wrong?  I got an email from SASS to renew my membership for 2022 online.  I click on it and it takes me to the SASS membership page but then it wont let do anything else.  Do I have to download the application form and send it by mail?  Anyone else having this problem or is it my lack of technical abilities with comfusers?

13 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

What am I doing wrong?  I got an email from SASS to renew my membership for 2022 online.  I click on it and it takes me to the SASS membership page but then it wont let do anything else.  Do I have to download the application form and send it by mail?  Anyone else having this problem or is it my lack of technical abilities with comfusers?

Do you have AT&T by any chance or does SASS have it?? Maybe that's it???

They're rolling out 5G today. I can't get SASS or any internet on my phone. I'm typing this on my desk top which is hard wired with Spectrum.

25 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Yes my browser is with AT&T.  HMMMMMM......................

If you have WIFI it should be okay. I do not have WIFI and I can't get hardly anything inline with my phone. I'm on a desk top hard-wired right now.

1 hour ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Customer Service

Office Hours:Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM MST Friday 8:00-noon MST

Toll Free (U.S. Only):
(877) 411-SASS
(
877) 411-7277

53 minutes ago, Chief Rick said:

Not sure why you can't do it online, but I found it easier to just call.

Talk to a real person and be done in less than 10 minutes.

Plus you probably will get to talk to Ruby or Misty :wub:

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Plus you probably will get to talk to Ruby or Misty :wub:

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I forget who it was I talked to.  Is there another lady that works in the office because I don't think it was either of them.

9 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I forget who it was I talked to.  Is there another lady that works in the office because I don't think it was either of them.

I don't really know but I thought it was just them two. I talked to Ruby before.

Archived