SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 9422 Saddle Ring take down screw

Buckshot Bear

I remember about 20-25 years ago a company was making saddle ring take down screws (the saddle ring was threaded and replaced the factory slotted take down screw) for the Winchester 9422, long shot here I know but does anyone know in the US if these are still available?

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I remember about 20-25 years ago a company was making saddle ring take down screws (the saddle ring was threaded and replaced the factory slotted take down screw) for the Winchester 9422, long shot here I know but does anyone know in the US if these are still available?

https://beartoothmercantile.com/94-22-winchester-take-down-ring/

https://beartoothmercantile.com/takedown-saddle-ring-screw-for-browning-bl22/

3 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

They ship to every country except Australia :( I've sent them an email so I have my fingers crossed......thanks SD.

10 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I have 5-6 of those. Made by Uncle Mike.

Ahhh what a shame :(

Until recently we were able to ship to Australia, but shipping rate are now around $60 USD to Australia. Unfortunately, shipping has just become too expense to ship to Australia.

Appreciate the interest,

William (BG) Kunz

www.beartoothmercantile.com

Archived