SASS Wire Forum

American Pioneer Powder - NO LIMITS! :)

We have APP in stock! I took it off my website because I was fighting with a cc processor who said “my products” were “high risk” and violated their policy…though NOTHING in their prohibited business said ANYTHING about firearms, ammunition, powder, etc.  I gave an excellent argument to no avail.  It will be back on my website eventually.  For now, just email me and tell me what you’d like and I tell APP.  I will send you an invoice that you can pay via cc or there are instructions for mailing a check.  The APP ships FED EX Ground and prices include hazmat and shipping.  An adult signature is required and it usually arrives within a week to 10 days from when I get the order to APP - which is almost always the same day. :)

Details:
APP ships in case quantity - 12 pounds.  I ship 1, 2 and 4 cases.  I can ship 8 cases but that has to go Motor Freight to a commercial address - but it drops the price and can be good for a group or gun store.

1 case $300 ($25/pound)
2 cases $276 per case ($23/pound)
4 cases $252 ($21/pound)

I can deliver to End of Trail!

These prices will likely go UP (like everything else) within the next 6 weeks or so.  I keep being told to be on the look out but it has not happened yet... just want you to be informed.

Great big hugs!
Scarlett

I know that everyone here that knows Scarlett, knows she is great to deal with. As a new guy, I would like to add to that by saying she is a great person to deal with. Last month I ordered from her and the process though new to me (invoice threw email) was quick and painless. Shipment was spot on also.

So if you are new or just haven't ever ordered from Miss Scarlett because you was leery of the process. Don't be! Get that order in and you won't regret it. 

Big Hugs Scarlett and thank you for my order.

@Slapshot 

Thank YOU for your kind words and endorsement! :wub:  I surely appreciate it.  I am glad that you found the process painless and efficient! I look forward to meeting you and to giving you your " Free Hug with Purchase"! 

Great big hugs!

Scarlett

5 minutes ago, Bullets By Scarlett said:

@Slapshot 

Thank YOU for your kind words and endorsement! :wub:  I surely appreciate it.  I am glad that you found the process painless and efficient! I look forward to meeting you and to giving you your " Free Hug with Purchase"! 

Great big hugs!

Scarlett

Your very welcome. 

On 1/31/2022 at 8:46 PM, OK Dirty Dan said:

@Bullets By Scarlett I sent you an email a few days ago through your web contact form but I haven't heard back. I'd like to buy a case of APP; could you PM or email me? Thank you!

I was out of town last week at a match in Florida however, that is NOT an excuse! I apologize if I missed your email. I try very hard to respond to each inquiry!!

You get extra hugs!

Scarlett

• 3 weeks later...

A little over a month ago I ordered from Scarlett and the whole process went smoothly. I've used Goex but had never tried APP and Scarlett answered every one of my questions, sent me an email invoice and put my order in the same day (all why she was at a match!).

FedEx delivered to my doorstep and that next weekend I was making smoke at a match. The APP shoots great, guns clean up easily, and the smoke evens smells better - what's not to like?? 

I don't endorse much but send a wire to Scarlett, I can promise she'll treat you right!    Shotgun Will

I've just recently dealt with Scarlett for powder. She is absolutely wonderfull to do business with and really cares about helping out the CAS community. Hugs to Scarlett:wub:

EH

On 3/8/2022 at 7:17 AM, Happy Appy said:

How about comparing for cowboy action?

APP is the most favored propellant for BP categories in CAS.  It has mild recoil and makes the smoke standard with minimum powder charges even from small cases like .32 H&R mag.  Ordinary cast bullets with hard lube or no lube at all work.  Fouling is light and cleanup is with ordinary water.  The fouling does not induce rust.  APP smoke does not stink.  It is sold by sporting goods stores that lack storage for real black powder.  However, if you shoot APP in a night shoot you will be disappointed.  It does not make the thunderous boom that real black powder makes.

On 2/7/2022 at 11:04 AM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I heard , no purchases necessary for hugs! Is that true.

Fox

Except you mate, you purchase I get the hug.:wub:

On 1/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, Bullets By Scarlett said:
We have APP in stock! I took it off my website because I was fighting with a cc processor who said “my products” were “high risk” and violated their policy…though NOTHING in their prohibited business said ANYTHING about firearms, ammunition, powder, etc.  I gave an excellent argument to no avail.  It will be back on my website eventually.  For now, just email me and tell me what you’d like and I tell APP.  I will send you an invoice that you can pay via cc or there are instructions for mailing a check.  The APP ships FED EX Ground and prices include hazmat and shipping.  An adult signature is required and it usually arrives within a week to 10 days from when I get the order to APP - which is almost always the same day. :)

Details:
APP ships in case quantity - 12 pounds.  I ship 1, 2 and 4 cases.  I can ship 8 cases but that has to go Motor Freight to a commercial address - but it drops the price and can be good for a group or gun store.

1 case $300 ($25/pound)
2 cases $276 per case ($23/pound)
4 cases $252 ($21/pound)

I can deliver to End of Trail!

These prices will likely go UP (like everything else) within the next 6 weeks or so.  I keep being told to be on the look out but it has not happened yet... just want you to be informed.

Great big hugs!
Scarlett

Are you able to export Scarlett?

• 1 month later...

Scarlett, do you have any Clean Shot and are you able or is some able to export it please.?

10 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Scarlett, do you have any Clean Shot and are you able or is some able to export it please.?

It trickles in… I have NO IDEA about exporting. I’ll ask ShootersWorld. Is there a particular shop in AU?

miss y’all!

hugs!

Scarlett

Yes I can give you a dealer hear to ship to, they have an exporter in Michigan who handles all their imports.

If you can get an indication of the price shipped there, we could do some calcs from then on.

What about APP, we can maybe put something together.

Miss y'all too

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Scarlett:

Are you going to be at the Ohio State Match over Memorial Day weekend.
Can I save $$ by having a case of 3Fg delivered to me there?

Please let me know.

Thanks

--Dawg

On 4/21/2022 at 10:17 PM, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Yes I can give you a dealer hear to ship to, they have an exporter in Michigan who handles all their imports.

If you can get an indication of the price shipped there, we could do some calcs from then on.

What about APP, we can maybe put something together.

Miss y'all too

Ok. Gonna see about this… 

21 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Hey Scarlett:

Are you going to be at the Ohio State Match over Memorial Day weekend.
Can I save $$ by having a case of 3Fg delivered to me there?

Please let me know.

Thanks

--Dawg

Replied to your email just a bit ago. I’m not gonna be at OH but can probably give to a cowboy in Georgia who is going… 

Archived