SASS Wire Forum

My new favorite line

Trigger Mike

I was watching Joe kidd last night and replayed a line for my wife that I liked and she chuckled too.  

Chama tells the girl who wants him to turn himself in , " I keep you around for cold nights and days when there is nothing to do, not to hear you talk" .  I liked that one, but I don't know any American girl you could say that to and get away with it.   I may try it for fun on my wife one day when she is yelling(which is often).  I already put the cape on her recently and said, "now you are super angry"  which is actually fairly accurate after that.  

I like to have fun with her when she is angry once in a while.  Not always though.  

Keep it up and you’ll be getting a cast iron rhinoplasty!!

50 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I was watching Joe kidd last night and replayed a line for my wife that I liked and she chuckled too.  

Chama tells the girl who wants him to turn himself in , " I keep you around for cold nights and days when there is nothing to do, not to hear you talk" .  I liked that one, but I don't know any American girl you could say that to and get away with it.   I may try it for fun on my wife one day when she is yelling(which is often).  I already put the cape on her recently and said, "now you are super angry"  which is actually fairly accurate after that.  

I like to have fun with her when she is angry once in a while.  Not always though.  

I will keep you in my prayers.

All it takes is trying out just once.....

Gay_Man_Paris_Attacked_1.jpg.cace0bfae361b54f085843318911bce3.jpg

... and you'll never try it again. :mellow:

When a woman is mad, just keep your distance and throw chocolate.

Archived