SASS Wire Forum

WTB: SASS Ruger Vaquero Set .357

Just getting started into Cowboy Action Shooting.  It is great.  Problem is I can Not find any Ruger Vaquero set of pistols  I have a Colt 2nd gen. .45 Long Colt I would be willing to trade. Great condition.  Also looking for .357 Rifle and Stage Coach shotgun  Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

One Eye Jack Wilson

I have been told that Ruger hasn't shipped any SAA since 2020 so finding them will be a real trick.

Sent you a PM

Uberti Rifles in 357 is another item that the manufactures haven't shipped in a long time.  So wile there may be some used ones and possibly some old stock new ones out there it is still hard to find them for a decent price.

Talk to Barleycorn Outfitters here. Great guy to deal with.

Why do you want to shoot 357 if you already have 45.

I am a gun addict and now  a CAS shooter from Texas as well and I started straight with my 45 LC guns as I already had a collection going :) My 2 cents 

start with the 45 and then when things gets better and you still want to switch you can find better prices instead of paying insane amount of money..

here you will find rifles at decent prices 

https://ammoandarmsstore.com/

Prices have been up about 25% or more but they are settling back down for sure but some variants are taking longer then others.  Ruger is getting ready to start shipping again so prices will start to come back down to below msrp over next couple/few months lets hope.   Ive seen a few sets of the SASS sell for under $2k but you gotta be on it as there are guys that snag them up and post them on GB for inflated prices.    Fair prices are still around, you just gotta keep looking.  Good luck with it!

Archived