SASS Wire Forum

RE: Lachmiller Shot Shell Decapper Resizer

Driftwood Dan SASS #62738L

I was given a 20 ga Lachmiller shot shell resizer. I could not find out much by doing a search. Does anyone have instructions and parts list. My other question is anyone have 12 ga conversion parts they would be willing to part with to make the change. I would like to put it into working order just to bring the tool back to life as it is very well made. Thanks Driftwood (Photo is not mine taken from web) 

774635477_LachmillerShotShellResizer.thumb.jpg.92bd1620e63e25b21b5dea26863c23fa.jpg

SD, Thanks, I had watched the videos.  I am looking for a parts list or instructions to see what is needed to switch from 20 ga to 12 ga. and maybe find the parts. DD Thank

I have one that I use that is missing the shell holder.   A complete one or parts pop up from time to time on ebay. 

Beartrap, I think that is what I need in 12 ga.   Sorry for the delay in reponse,  Just returned home from the Sporting Clays range,2 hr drive each way.   DD

If driftwood Dan passes I could use those parts as well.

I have 2 of those in 12 ga. Used them quite a bit when I used my MEC jr's, but now I let my Texan reloaders do all the work.

6 hours ago, Beartrap SASS#57175 said:

Dan took them, but I have got another die, but not a shellholder. PM me if you want it.

The shell holder is the part I need. 

4 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

I have 2 of those in 12 ga. Used them quite a bit when I used my MEC jr's, but now I let my Texan reloaders do all the work.

Would you be willing to sell one of them?  My PW likes it when I use the sizer. 

Archived