SASS Wire Forum

32 acp ar15

Trigger Mike

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Reasonable man sez "Why???"

The Answer Guy sez "Why, because they can!".

I recall Three Es wanted a tubular repeating rifle in 25 ACP.

That might have been a neat little small game load - 50 grain 25 caliber bullet out of a 20-inch rifle barrel. Probably be doing about 1300 feet per second.

My wife actually bought a VZ61 in 32acp because it "looked cool." It's actually a fun little pistol, makes empty cases really quick. Other than that, pretty much useless, but a good conversation piece. 

3 minutes ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

.32's have killed more people than covid.

I know, and .22s probably more so, ........ but ....... it still reminded me of that line and I thought it fitted ....  :blink:

On 1/12/2022 at 7:52 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I know, and .22s probably more so, ........ but ....... it still reminded me of that line and I thought it fitted ....  :blink:

Knew a triage nurse once who claimed that the worst two wounds they encountered were from .22s and ice picks.  Seems to patch up a small wound you have to cut the victim open like filleting a trout to repair the damage.  Also a .22 has no jacket and will shed pieces and change directions every time it hits a bone or gristle and both weapons are notoriously dirty.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:52 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Knew a triage nurse once who claimed that the worst two wounds they encountered were from .22s and ice picks.  Seems to patch up a small wound you have to cut the victim open like filleting a trout  repair the damage.  Also a .22 has no jacket and will shed pieces and change directions every time it hits a bone or gristle and both weapons are notoriously dirty.

Archived