SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 1876 Rifle 50-95 For Sale Withdrawn Please Delete

Outlaw Texan

I bought this back in 2018 planning to use it regularly. To date it has 20 rounds through it and it sits in the safe. It's been deburred and cleaned up but no additional tuning has been done. Also has a large bead front sight. 

I also have 80 rounds of Jamison 50-95 factory loaded ammo, 20 once fired Jamison cases, 100 new Buffalo arms 50-95 cases made from Starline 50-90 brass, 40 new Bertram 50-95 cases. I had also planned to fire form  348 Winchester brass and have 50 primed cases and 78 fired cases. Additionally, I have a brand new set of RCBS dies and a shell holder. 

Prefer to sell as a package deal or would be willing to trade for a set of Model 3 second model Schofields in 44-40 or 45 colt with 5" barrels. 

$2,000.00 for everything above. Also prefer face to face here in Texas. 

IMG_2020 2.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg

IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2024.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2027.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg

Any interest in a pair of Taylor-Uberti Smoke Wagons in 44-40? Nearly new. I also have a model 3 with 7”  barrel. 

22 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Any interest in a pair of Taylor-Uberti Smoke Wagons in 44-40? Nearly new. I also have a model 3 with 7”  barrel. 

Thanks Hoss but I'm only interested in a pair of Schofields with 5" barrels. I have plenty of 44-40 SAA pistols already.

32 minutes ago, King Medallion said:

Nice rifle. If you care to separate the brass, I'd be interested in working something out for the 100 Jamison Brass.

Thanks King but not ready to separate package yet.

2 minutes ago, Outlaw Texan said:

Thanks Hoss but I'm only interested in a pair of Schofields with 5" barrels. I have plenty of 44-40 SAA pistols already.

Understood!

I have a 76 in 45-60. What I’m really wanting (for no good reason!) is an 86 in 50-95! Not even sure why I want a 50-95. Just do! 

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Understood!

I have a 76 in 45-60. What I’m really wanting (for no good reason!) is an 86 in 50-95! Not even sure why I want a 50-95. Just do! 

I may consider a trade for that '76 in 45-60 since that's what the boss lady shoots and it would save me from having to load two different calibers.....only if it's as nice as the one I have for sale though....We'd have to figure out something if you want the ammo and reloading supplies.

I doubt I’d be interested in that trade. And given I’d be throwing in brass & dies it would have to be a nearly even trade. Are you going g to the Texas State match? Maybe we could talk there. 

20 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Does the 86 chamber a 50/95? I don't think so, 50/110 I believe it is. I have the 76 Presidio Short Rifle, great gun!

1 minute ago, King Medallion said:

Does the 86 chamber a 50/95? I don't think so, 50/110 I believe it is. I have the 76 Presidio Short Rifle, great gun!

You are probably correct. Not even sure why I want one. But who knows, might want to go T-Rex hunting! 

For prospective buyers (and I’ve got a 76’ 50-95); as the Barnes original .510 300gr is impossible to find, Hawk Bullets makes both 300gr FP and HP bullets in .510, otherwise you’re casting your own and using gas checks to approximate original specs. I recently bought a couple hundred of each to feed mine and they made them on spec and delivered a few months later. Brass isn’t terribly difficult to trim and fire form from 50AK brass, provided you’ve got dies. 

I’ll third the earlier opinions in that the rifle is a hoot to shoot. Hell, it’s nice to look at too.  

• Outlaw Texan changed the title to Uberti 1876 Rifle 50-95 For Sale Withdrawn Please Delete

Archived