SASS Wire Forum

'22 Battle for Baldknobber's Ridge in Branson, MO

Artemus Von Schutze

Join us in beautiful Branson, MO for the Battle for Baldknobber's RidgeBuckles for the top 5 shooters, including Top Man and Top Lady! We will shoot six stages, lunch and awards on Saturday June 4th. A doubles team match is under consideration if there is interest. Stick around to Sunday and we will hold a 3 stage Wild Bunch mini-match.

Applications are online, keep an eye on the webpage for the latest info and we'll see you there! Everything is on the web at: https://bearcreekvolunteers.com/Baldknobbers.html 

BattleforBaldknobbersRidge2022.pdf

In 2000, I shot in a three-day match in Branson that was connected to the 2000 Missouri State Games (Olympics). It was a fabulous shoot. If this is the same club, I wish I could shoot in this match. If this is NOT the same club, I wish I could shoot in this match. I'm in Germany now, but hopefully in '23 my poor eyesight and slow hands will be back in the game.

Would be fun to be able to attend, cross your fingers for me.

16 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Would be fun to be able to attend, cross your fingers for me.

same

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2022 at 9:00 PM, Artemus Von Schutze said:

We are just a couple on months away, buckles are on order and applications are rolling in! Be sure to get yours in. If you haven't seen em, look at the video Bear Creek has some of the most unique targets!

how many do you have signed up so far?

• 1 month later...

Sending in my Registration Tonight!

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

looking forward to this, anyone else going?

@DeaconKC?

Wish I could! We actually just got home from Branson today.:(

53 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Wish I could! We actually just got home from Branson today.:(

Bummer, hope you had a good time in Branson!

@Artemus Von Schutze @Sarsaparilla and the the Bear Creek Volunteers put on a great Match!  Special thanks to Dainty Daisey for the fine straw hat she sold me and Wrangler Z, Artemus and the others who gave me tips and helped me out with the Train wreck that is my cap guns.  Congrats to the fine cowboys and cowgirls who had some amazing runs, overcame obstacles and made the whole experience a great time!  

Archived