SASS Wire Forum

WTB- Baikal Factory Cocking Levers

Sneaky

I am looking for two sets of unmodified cocking levers for Baikal Bounty Hunter shotguns.

Let me know what ya got.

Thank you. 

Sneaky 

If you are interested in Papa Dave's baikal cocking levers I believe we can get you some from his estate. He sold these for $25 per set. If you are interested I'll see if I can get some and get them to you. His website is still up if you want more info on them, www.papadaveguncarts.com . Don't bother trying to contact him though, he has passed from this life. 

image.png.6cea64b93fc031594a6975d39178c71d.png

1 hour ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

If you are interested in Papa Dave's baikal cocking levers I believe we can get you some from his estate. He sold these for $25 per set. If you are interested I'll see if I can get some and get them to you. His website is still up if you want more info on them, www.papadaveguncarts.com . Don't bother trying to contact him though, he has passed from this life. 

image.png.6cea64b93fc031594a6975d39178c71d.png

Pickpocket Kate has all the cocking levers he had left.

Randy

Sorry for the loss to the SASS community of this fine man. I’ve heard a lot of fine things about his products. Who do you contact to get the caulking levers that are left?

wanting to make sure that we are not imposing on the family but would love to have some of his  levers

Thanks for all the replies. Still on the hunt for a couple sets of unmodified levers. 

Thanks

• Sneaky changed the title to WTB- Baikal Factory Cocking Levers
12 hours ago, oak creek martin said:

Sorry for the loss to the SASS community of this fine man. I’ve heard a lot of fine things about his products. Who do you contact to get the caulking levers that are left?

wanting to make sure that we are not imposing on the family but would love to have some of his  levers

1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

Thanks for all the replies. Still on the hunt for a couple sets of unmodified levers. 

Thanks

Contact Pickpocket Kate on Facebook.

Randy

Thanks I will give that a try. 

• 2 weeks later...

EAA has them in stock for $10 each.  https://store.eaacorp.com/parts-request-form

Order "Baikal: MP220 - Cocking Lever (#38)" 

You might want the pin also, as it can get a little beat up, they are $5 each. 

"Baikal: MP220 - Cocking Lever Pin (#39)". You can also cut them from metric stock.

City Dude

Awesome thank you 

I have Papa Dave’s cocking levers. You can reach me at 931-409-2359 it’s a final sale if you buy them because I will not ask his widow for the money back. Anyone interested can text me and let me know. Thanks Pickpocket Kate 

• 4 weeks later...

Got what I needed thanks for all the replies 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived