SASS Wire Forum

Kansas State Championship May 6-8

Major Art Tillery

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Cowgirls And Cowboys, gather around and take a listen!!!

This year the great folks with The Butterfield Gulch Gang, out of Chapman, KS, will be hosting the Kansas State Championship!   This match will be on May 6-8, 2022, it also the host for this year's Classic Cowboy Showdown! ( A special competition for those that shoot "Classic")

Go to butterfieldgulch.com  and Click on match info to get to the entry form. 

This will be a fantastic Match, you don't wanna miss it, folks I urge you get signed up before you miss out!

The Butterfield Gulch Gang is also hosting the Kansas state black powder championship in September 16-18 2022. Info on that match will be on the site soon

We at Butterfield will have a Henry Golden Boy 22 rifle with a Widder soft stroke and Slater trigger job done to it for a raffle!!!! If you have never felt a widder Henry they are smooooth as silk!!!

On 1/11/2022 at 9:28 PM, Flinthills Dawg said:

We at Butterfield will have a Henry Golden Boy 22 rifle with a Widder soft stroke and Slater trigger job done to it for a raffle!!!! If you have never felt a widder Henry they are smooooth as silk!!!

Now that is something to win!!!

Get signed up folks!

For the 2022 Kansas state match on side matches we are going to split out the categories. 

Fastest pistol - Traditional, Gunfighter, Duelist

Fastest Rifle

Fastest SG - hammerless, hammered, 87, and 97

Fastest derringer

Fastest pocket pistol

that being said an award for 1st place only and 2nd and 3rd will be recognized.

The long range goes out to 400 yards 

pistol caliber 

big bore lever

big bore single shot

buffalo bore

same deal 1st place award and 2nd and 3rd recognized.

We will also have 2 stages for warm up/ practice to play on.

I'm gonna have a full load in the Motor home with all the firearms &  ammo.

Largo

15 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I'm gonna have a full load in the Motor home with all the firearms &  ammo.

Largo

Plan for alot of shoot'n!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Folks the Kansas state match is fast approaching if you are thinking of wanting to shoot this match be getting your entry forms sent in. Cutoff date for entries is April 10th. 2022

• 2 weeks later...

BTT for a great match, ya can’t beat Butterfield Gulch for a great time!

Yes, Sir! They host a most excellent cowboy good time!

Looking forward to having a great weekend.  The team puts in a great amount of work to make sure we have a good time.   Fuel costs be damned, I’m coming.  The campfire is always a good time.

Yep.I'm starting a special Gas Account.Gonna have to eat more Beans & Cornbread.Hope Yall don't mind.

Largo

25 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Yep.I'm starting a special Gas Account.Gonna have to eat more Beans & Cornbread.Hope Yall don't mind.

Largo

Ain't nuthin' wrong with beans and cornbread. Or Beans and Cornbread. Just don't eat them. :D

Archived