SASS Wire Forum

WTS Package For New Shooter

Happy Appy

I can offer a package of new handguns, Rifle, and or shotgun for someone starting out.  The handguns are 357 cal  so is the 73 action done and ready to go to the range.  I can send you pics if this is something u are interested in.  The handguns are Cimarron and they are ready to go and the 73 has the action with short stroke and it is  smooth.  The handguns are the same as I shoot myself.  I even have an extra handgun if a party wanted to have one extra as back up to what he or she would be using and it is also NIB like the other pair.  Pair of NIB Cimorran $1325  Extra NIB with other two $1950  Rifle 73 from Long Hunter $1795  97 Winchester $695  Baikal   s/s 12 ga  $795  plus shipping  by Johnny Meadows     If u would like to talk call me   409 782-0019  If u want pics of anything give me a cell # and I'll send u what every you want.  I don't know how to ad pic to the ad.  Dumb ole cowboy that doesn't know about all this computer stuff.

s

s

Sorry Petemac u made my day today.  With everything going on in this world today we need to laugh more than cry.  Have a great New Year and be safe.  Happy

Tell me more about the 12G SxS

On 1/10/2022 at 1:10 PM, Happy Appy said:

I can offer a package of new handguns, Rifle, and or shotgun for someone starting out.  The handguns are 357 cal  so is the 73 action done and ready to go to the range.  I can send you pics if this is something u are interested in.  The handguns are Cimarron and they are ready to go and the 73 has the action with short stroke and it is  smooth.  The handguns are the same as I shoot myself.  I even have an extra handgun if a party wanted to have one extra as back up to what he or she would be using and it is also NIB like the other pair.  Pair of NIB Cimorran $1325  Extra NIB with other two $1950  Rifle 73 from Long Hunter $1795  97 Winchester $695  Baikal   s/s 12 ga  $795  plus shipping  by Johnny Meadows    Win 97 SOLD pending funds   If u would like to talk call me   409 782-0019

s

s

Does the Baikal have one trigger or two? What is the LOP? Does it have a recoil pad? What is the barrel length? Thanks, SJS

It is two triggers LOP is about 13 and it has a pad.  My gunsmith won't even work on single triggers.  Most say they are so hard to fix, Jonny Meadows did the work one this gun.

Archived