SASS Wire Forum

who cares ? this is all just a lot of BS - there is always a flu and or something else , when the government can control disease and the weather ill start listening again , so far both al gore and good old joe are batting zero , 

11 minutes ago, watab kid said:

who cares ? this is all just a lot of BS - there is always a flu and or something else , when the government can control disease and the weather ill start listening again , so far both al gore and good old joe are batting zero , 

That's about how I feel. 

I read this morning that now they have YET another one........"Deltacron" which is a fusion of Omicron and the Delta.:rolleyes:

So what if you get the Flurona, and Deltacron at the same time?

Names anyone??

I am not sure how they come up with this stuff as most testing facilities aren’t putting each test sample under an electron microscope to check for corona virus and the flu virus. 

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I read this morning that now they have YET another one........"Deltacron" which is a fusion of Omicron and the Delta.:rolleyes:

Names anyone??

fight it with a bowl of alphabet soup

The government seems intent on keeping this insanity rolling.  It's time to move on.  Enough of this.

Hey... it's an election year, so they are ramping up the FUD with another variant.
I'm told there is yet another one that came out of Cameroon in central Africa, and is now present in France.

The Democrats still hold dominion over the vote counting process.. and they need those mail-in ballots, so they can "find" enough to win again.
There is only one anagram for "omnicron" and that is "moronic."

33 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Please , nothing to worry about , more scare tactics and yall are taking it hook line and sinker . 

I never said I believed it, in fact I think it's a bull^%$#

Regardless of what the gubmint idiots say, just get your shots, including boosters, plus you flu shot. Wear masks when in crowded indoor areas, and try to stay away (at least 10 feet downwind) from people not wearing masks, and you should be fine!  There are also new drugs coming out (I believe some are already being shipped to Michigan and one other state I can't recall, so if you should come down with a form of whatever there are paliatives available.  Above all, stress does not help your ability to stay healthy.  So concentrate on other stuff, such as who will be the Broncos next head coach, offensive coordinator and quarterback.  Or, who will the Rockies get to play shortstop? :rolleyes:

You also might want to stay out of Chicago, New York, San Francisco....etc.

Good home made Chicken Soup will help set you straight , that and stop worrying about every new virous .......

Make Some Smoke, there all better...

Jabez Cowboy 

Pretty soon we will start naming viruses like hurricanes.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:05 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Names anyone??

Sick?

22 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Regardless of what the gubmint idiots say, just get your shots, including boosters, plus you flu shot. Wear masks when in crowded indoor areas, and try to stay away (at least 10 feet downwind) from people not wearing masks, and you should be fine!  There are also new drugs coming out (I believe some are already being shipped to Michigan and one other state I can't recall, so if you should come down with a form of whatever there are paliatives available.  Above all, stress does not help your ability to stay healthy.  So concentrate on other stuff, such as who will be the Broncos next head coach, offensive coordinator and quarterback.  Or, who will the Rockies get to play shortstop? :rolleyes:

You also might want to stay out of Chicago, New York, San Francisco....etc.

masks, shots and boosters, oh my!... is that the today's "science"? or else?

here are some stats:

13 people in my extended family had/have COVID since Chirstmas, including all four of my immediate family... out of them - only 3 unvaccinated... 4 double vaccinated no boosters... and 6 are boosted within last 2 months.... 

15-17 people in my trap club had covid after the December members meeting... all 50+ years old, most 60+, all but one are at least double-vaccinated

out of these 30 people - only one was in the hospital - comorbidities and a very advanced age.  all others - 2-4 days of fever and cold sympthoms

Science my ass!  someone is making money on this mess...

The real purpose is FUD.
This gives them justification for vote-by-mail.
They still hold dominion over the vote counting process, so they can "find" the 90 thousand, or whatever number of votes needed, to "win" the election.
Even if it takes several days.

Idea:  impose time limits for elections.

Polls close at 8pm.  The polls have been open for two weeks, so if you are late... tough s###

Ballot collection has X hours to be delivered to the ballot counting location.
Bags of ballots arriving after X hours are to be BURNED, unopened.

Vote counting machines are to be calibrated with a known sample of vote counts for the two main candidates.
If the machine misses the count, it is marked out of service and out of compliance.

A really, really, really smart programmer could still defeat the above, but it is unlikely in the real world.

On 1/9/2022 at 6:13 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am not sure how they come up with this stuff as most testing facilities aren’t putting each test sample under an electron microscope to check for corona virus and the flu virus. 

My understanding is that a set percent of all tests administered or analyzed by licensed laboratories are differentiated by C19 variant strain and reported to the CDC, who publishes the current statistics in various healthcare journals. 

Flurona...

Coronapox? Chinese mumps? Coronamigrane? Wuhanitus? Necrotizing coronaitus?

What's next?

4 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Flurona...

Coronapox? Chinese mumps? Coronamigrane? Wuhanitus? Necrotizing coronaitus?

What's next?

Zombiecron. 

Nothing worse than a coughing, runny nosed brain hungry dead person that isn't dead.

Just now, Cypress Sun said:

Zombiecron. 

Nothing worse than a coughing, runny nosed brain hungry dead person that isn't dead.

Perfect! :D

26 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Which permutation attacks eyebrows?

48D52EEE-2C81-479D-8525-697CACE83F63.jpeg

Bad plastic surgery??

ha,   dat ain't plastic surgery.   dat is taxidermy

Archived