SASS Wire Forum

Smuggler

Subdeacon Joe

"Verna Erikson (1893–1918) was a Finnish weapon smuggler for the Helsinki White Guard during the Finnish Civil War. Erikson was given the Order of the Cross of Liberty in 1918.
Original  caption:  "One of the finest protectresses of the Helsinki White Guard. Miss E., a student at the University of Technology, bearing three bandoliers and a large pistol. Altogether Miss E. is carrying some 1,350 bullets strapped to her person.""

FB_IMG_1641517958393.jpg

5 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Is there supposed to be a picture with this post? Because that's a picture I would actually like to see. :lol:

image.jpeg.87e20ab1744f4c80f6b16f67dbc4e042.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Is there supposed to be a picture with this post? Because that's a picture I would actually like to see. :lol:

That's weird.  It showed in the preview on my phone, but didn't post. 
(shrug)

Just now, Subdeacon Joe said:

(shrug)

Someone smuggled it. ;)

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

(shrug)

===========================

I have come across forums that will display images during composing when preview is used.

Then when posted, the images do not show up.

Try posting a thread with image but do not preview it before posting.

The image should display.

That picture and description would be so offensive on so many levels to so many people who are woke today. :o

Personally I think that wardrobe choice is quite awesome. :D

4 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I still haven't figured out what this "Woke" crap is suppose to be.

It's being offended by anything having to do with Western European mores, anything straight white men do or think, and all of history.

37 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I still haven't figured out what this "Woke" crap is suppose to be.

Besides.  I'm offended by Offended people.

P. O. O. P.  People Offended by Offended People: founded by Boston John Ducette about twenty years ago.  He was P O. O. P. #1 and I was #2.  We decided that everyone else who joined would also be #2.

If you want to join simple post on this site that you are and you will be a member.

Welcome aboard.

I'd like to see about a million T shirts, sweat shirts and hoodies emblazoned with the message, but I haven't the money to promote it.

21 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

"Verna Erikson (1893–1918) was a Finnish weapon smuggler for the Helsinki White Guard during the Finnish Civil War. Erikson was given the Order of the Cross of Liberty in 1918.
Original  caption:  "One of the finest protectresses of the Helsinki White Guard. Miss E., a student at the University of Technology, bearing three bandoliers and a large pistol. Altogether Miss E. is carrying some 1,350 bullets strapped to her person.""

FB_IMG_1641517958393.jpg

And what appears to be Browning pistol tucked just above the third belt from the bottom.

Archived