SASS Wire Forum

WTB Small pistol Magnum primers

22 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

If you can find any small rifle primers those should work.

Randy

Probably not....

14 minutes ago, Cat Cummings SASS #1870L said:

Probably not....

I haven’t tried them because I haven’t had to yet, but everything I’ve read says that small rifle primers are the equivalent of small pistol magnum primers.  The same isn’t true for large rifle as they are taller than large pistol.

Randy 

9 minutes ago, Sgt Duncan said:

A place called Tactical-World is listing Winchester small pistol primers as “in stock” at this time for $31 per 1000

They probably won’t take credit cards and at that price it is probably a scam.

Randy 

12 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

They probably won’t take credit cards and at that price it is probably a scam.

Randy 

I read five of their customer reviews and they all said they had been scammed.  They have been determined to be at high risk of just keeping your money.

Is tactical-world.net legit? It is not on our recommendations list as it has a medium-low trust rank. The website is questionable, at least for now. The Scam Detector's VLDTR® offers an overview of this site and its Tactical Gear industry. We looked at 53 influential factors to see if tactical-world.net is legit.

The Scam Detector’s algorithm gives this business the following rank:

42.1/100

7 minutes ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

I read five of their customer reviews and they all said they had been scammed.  They have been determined to be at high risk of just keeping your money.

Is tactical-world.net legit? It is not on our recommendations list as it has a medium-low trust rank. The website is questionable, at least for now. The Scam Detector's VLDTR® offers an overview of this site and its Tactical Gear industry. We looked at 53 influential factors to see if tactical-world.net is legit.

The Scam Detector’s algorithm gives this business the following rank:

42.1/100

Good to know !

Thanks for getting us this info

Archived