SASS Wire Forum

2022 TN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP June 2-4

Chickamauga Slim

The Regulator’s Reckoning

2022 TN STATE SASS CHAMPIONSHIP

June 2-4, 2022

As a Wartrace Regulator I can truly say the thing we like as much as seeing old friends and our “regulars” is the chance to meet new (to us) cowboys & cowgirls. At past TN State matches I have met some of my best friends. A few of us got together and are making y’all a 10% rebate offer on the match fee. Here are the rules:

1.       This rebate is available to the first 5 cowboys/cowgirls to send me a private message that you are coming to the match.

2.       It must be your first visit to Wartrace, and the rebate is not open to Wartrace Regulators club members (y’all should be signed up anyway!).

3.       From our website (www.wartraceregulators.com) Download, fill out and submit your application along with the full match fees.

4.       Upon arrival at the range, your cash rebate will be awaiting you at check-in.

Notes:

If you are a Buckaroo/Buckarette and both you and your parents meet the qualifications above we’ll bump the rebate to 20%

If you are a bonifide purveyor of cowboy/cowgirl hardware, dry goods and/or accoutrements who meets the requirements in #2 and sets up in vendor row we’ll bump the rebate to 20% as well. Please let me know when you send me the pm.

I am Chickamauga Slim and on behalf of myself and a few other Regulators I approve this message.

wartraceLogo.jpg.004515f7b6c5063ca5d09c8d9c1e03cf.jpg

I am the only one who didn't know you have to delete messages every year or two? My mailbox was full, thanks for the heads up.

Mister Badly, is this your first TN State match? 

Captain, I know it's not your first shoot here, but Tennessee Williams says he'll arrange a special parking space for you if you'd like. Something about chicken bones and a short hike through the Wartrace swamp??

58 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

I am the only one who didn't know you have to delete messages every year or two? My mailbox was full, thanks for the heads up.

Mister Badly, is this your first TN State match? 

Captain, I know it's not your first shoot here, but Tennessee Williams says he'll arrange a special parking space for you if you'd like. Something about chicken bones and a short hike through the Wartrace swamp??

Poor TW, always looking for that advantage, with no luck. 

1 hour ago, Mister Badly said:

This will be my first Tennessee State Match. I have registered and cancelled before.

I thought the alias was familiar! You are #3 on the rebate list. Send in your app with the full amount, your rebate will be awaiting you at check-in. Looking forward to meeting you!

Deputy Short Stack will attend.  Application in the Mail tomorrow.   This will be my first time. I have herd nothing but good things about this match. 

Ophelia & I are coming. I think this will only be our 8th or 9th time to attend, so we'll probably get a big rebate, right?

2 hours ago, Short Stack said:

Deputy Short Stack will attend.  Application in the Mail tomorrow.   This will be my first time. I have herd nothing but good things about this match. 

Short Stack, you are #4! Just send in your app and full registration fee, your rebate will be waiting at the check in office.

38 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

Ophelia & I are coming. I think this will only be our 8th or 9th time to attend, so we'll probably get a big rebate, right?

Max, I'll talk to the boss and see if we can't get you set up with something that will ease your Payne, at least by Friday night!

1 hour ago, Max Payne said:

We'll talk to Tennessee Williams and see if we can get you some chicken's feet!:D

Randy

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

If this keeps up you're going to have a shortage of chicken in TN.

Or just short chickens.

This will be my first time.    But you can give my rebate to Red Knee and call it a 'sympathy' rebate..... ;)

But its the only sympathy he'll get from me...... :lol:

..........Widder

9 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

I thought the alias was familiar! You are #3 on the rebate list. Send in your app with the full amount, your rebate will be awaiting you at check-in. Looking forward to meeting you!

You probably heard a couple of Wartrace cowboys talking about me shootin my rifle from the hip at the regional. Lol

On 1/7/2022 at 9:22 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Poor TW, always looking for that advantage, with no luck. 

BB, I'm used to having an advantage over you. You have to use two hands to shoot yer pistols! I'll let you edge by me now and again out of pure kindness. 

14 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

BB, I'm used to having an advantage over you. You have to use two hands to shoot yer pistols! I'll let you edge by me now and again out of pure kindness. 

You're a good man TW!  All I can say is some of us are working with enough to take two hands while others can get by with only one!:o

On 1/7/2022 at 4:34 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We'll talk to Tennessee Williams and see if we can get you some chicken's feet!:D

Randy

Thanks!!

On 1/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, Chickamauga Slim said:

Max, I'll talk to the boss and see if we can't get you set up with something that will ease your Payne, at least by Friday night!

Excellent!  (I think.......).

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

You're a good man TW!  All I can say is some of us are working with enough to take two hands while others can get by with only one!:o

Ain't my fault i don't have to hold spectacles with one of my hands. I was talking about guns!

Poor ole TW.  He's about the nicest, most humble and modest guy in the world and everybody picks on him.

Some of Y'all outta be ashamed of yeowndangself.   Poor old TW had to sacrifice his pet chicken to get those feet

and all he gets is a joke about it.   Some of you could at least refer to that chicken by its name.......... 'Percy'.

p.s. - I understand he got a new pet chicken for Christmas that he named 'Sgt. BB'.

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I have bad news for ole @Tennessee williams. It was bad enough last year when he had to be looking over his shoulder for two of the Burt bunch. This year there will be five of us, and Kid Flash can eat nanner puddin til the peg legged chickens come home.

Kif Flash is liable to take up with me and start giving you the cold shoulder. Us being kindred spirits and all.

1 minute ago, Doc Shapiro said:

Oh man, I'd love to come, but I'm booked that weekend.  My band has a festival gig.

Doc!!  Where’s the festival!??

2 minutes ago, Doc Shapiro said:

I hope to have some video in the next month or so. 

I’ll look forward to it!!

Archived