SASS Wire Forum

Epstein - In case you missed it...

McCandless

A judge in New York dismissed the case against the two New York City jailers who were "asleep, failed to make rounds, and played on the computer", while Epstein supposedly killed himself.   Both the cameras focused on his cell were apparently asleep at the same time also.  

I wonder what "they" had on the prosecutor and the judge.   Seems like when a "little black book" of rich, entitled, pedophiles wants this all to go away.  It will.

Wonder how long it's going to be, before Ghislaine passes due to "natural causes". 

36 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that pig again. 

Now Pat, don't disparaging the poor pigs; they be nice folk.

1 hour ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

Now Pat, don't disparaging the poor pigs; they be nice folk.

You’re correct. Pigs are much finer people that many people. 

I have rethunk my thinking and I believe “slug” is more appropriate. 

image.jpeg.571f2fd9974ef3bb4dee5852d3b11147.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You’re correct. Pigs are much finer people that many people. 

I have rethunk my thinking and I believe “slug” is more appropriate. 

image.jpeg.571f2fd9974ef3bb4dee5852d3b11147.jpeg

Now, now.  Banana slugs, the mascot of UC Santa Cruz, play an important part in our ecosystem.  Quite useful.  :

"Banana slugs are detritivores, or decomposers. They process leaves, animal droppings, moss, and dead plant material, and then recycle them into soil humus.[citation needed] They seem to have a fondness for mushrooms, spread seeds and spores when they eat, and excrete a nitrogen-rich fertilizer.[citation needed][12] By consuming detritus (dead organic matter) slugs contribute to decomposition and the nutrient cycles[13] and are an important aspect of the ecosystem."

unlike the piece of dessicated lizard dung you libeled them with.

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Now, now.  Banana slugs, the mascot of UC Santa Cruz, play an important part in our ecosystem.  Quite useful.  :

"Banana slugs are detritivores, or decomposers. They process leaves, animal droppings, moss, and dead plant material, and then recycle them into soil humus.[citation needed] They seem to have a fondness for mushrooms, spread seeds and spores when they eat, and excrete a nitrogen-rich fertilizer.[citation needed][12] By consuming detritus (dead organic matter) slugs contribute to decomposition and the nutrient cycles[13] and are an important aspect of the ecosystem."

unlike the piece of dessicated lizard dung you libeled them with.

Come now, it seems they have a lot in common, but the big one would make better compost…if slugs are cannibalistic. ;)

Suicide by beating!!

Oddly... an entire social demographic that spends countless hours preaching the evils of the patriarchy and worshiping at the altar of female empowerment have fallen oddly silent when it comes to shining the light of justice on evil people..

A legion of exploited females subjected to the horror of sex trafficking are supposed to be happy in the knowledge that one woman has been found guilty of trafficking young women for sex.  "Closure" and all that jazz.

Luckily - no men were harmed during the filming of the Ghislane Maxwell trial.

Surprisingly, she seems to have trafficked "all these women" to - well - nobody. 

no one seems to notice - no one seems to care.  

Let's just be glad that none of the entitled ruling class has been "wrongly accused" of something that could have been misremembered or misstated - in what is clearly a bizarre case of Maxwell and Epstein apparently trafficking young women back and forth between - themselves...

...a veritable victimless crime

except for all the victims

agreed , 

it is interesting that no woodward/bernstein types have taken this mess on ....but then i doubt most modern reporters would know where to start or where to go with it , so much there and so little real concern for getting to the real truth 

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

THAT'S JUST PLAIN RUDE!!!

Comparing a decent honorable pig to her.

Read on…

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

agreed , 

it is interesting that no woodward/bernstein types have taken this mess on ....but then i doubt most modern reporters would know where to start or where to go with it , so much there and so little real concern for getting to the real truth 

That may be because of their involvement with Epstein's pedophile venture themselves. From what I’ve read elitists both red and blue were heavily involved with his activities.

3 hours ago, watab kid said:

agreed , 

That might be because the last reporter (Christopher Sign) to break a story on the Clintons (he broke the Loretta Lynch meeting with Slick Willy on the airport tarmac), ended up "committing suicide" ( or was it Arkanicide?) Back in June or July.

7 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

That might be because the last reporter (Christopher Sign) to break a story on the Clintons (he broke the Loretta Lynch meeting with Slick Willy on the airport tarmac), ended up "committing suicide" ( or was it Arkanicide?) Back in June or July.

What's that 32 Clinton-associated questionable deaths now?

18 hours ago, watab kid said:

....but then i doubt most modern reporters would know where to start or where to go with it

To the contrary - they ALL know EXACTLY where to go with it.  

THAT is the reason nobody wants to touch it.  

On 1/5/2022 at 4:57 PM, Yul Lose said:

That may be because of their involvement with Epstein's pedophile venture themselves. From what I’ve read elitists both red and blue were heavily involved with his activities.

No doubt.

Actual warning sign on U. C. Santa Cruz campus....  :rolleyes:

My son came home from a visit to the school back in 2010 and couldn't wait to tell me about 'em.  ^_^

93 days up in the trees at UC-Santa Cruz – for what? – The Mercury News

image.jpeg.cc067fe7f385e98b37ba7c03443a7224.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

tumblr_3bc6029706dc82ea3b595724c43ee342_87fa2bcf_1280.jpg

You did see my posting about the reporter (a former University of Alabama football player that was d in Birmingham) that suffered from Arkanacide, right?

Can you rightly blame them?:huh:

Archived