SASS Wire Forum

If at first you don’t succeed

Lawdog Dago Dom

I wonder how much he’ll steal by the 10th.  :lol:

I have a cure. Some might see it as barbaric, but it would be a cure and perhaps a deterrent to others. A side benefit would be the crows would get to eat. Winter is hard on our bird population. 

I worked in retail security for a spell.  One of the most thankless, awful, and painful jobs an honest person could do.  You have to deal with the hypes, thrill seekers, kelptos and other dregs of society.  The worst was having to testify against them in court, knowing they would be free in no time.  I never want to do that kind of work again.  

The criminal is going to "earn" $30 a day while in jail? Just how in the hell is he "earning" money? He should be charged room and board each day, not be paid money. Is this normal for the penal system or is this a Chicago thing? Seventy-eight arrests and 10 felonies, what a guy.<_<

6 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

The criminal is going to "earn" $30 a day while in jail? Just how in the hell is he "earning" money? He should be charged room and board each day, not be paid money. Is this normal for the penal system or is this a Chicago thing? Seventy-eight arrests and 10 felonies, what a guy.<_<

My understanding is that he’s not actually earning but earning credits toward the $150 he must post.

do the Saudis still cut off limbs?

11 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Support retroactive birth control, the solution to most societal ills.

I told that to a phone pollster once and they had no idea what I was talking about!:rolleyes:

Archived