SASS Wire Forum

Birthday Greetings THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU

Thank you for the warm and wonderful birthday greetings. The videos were awesome and very much appreciated. THANK YOU so much to my wonderful husband for coming up with this fabulous gesture. I AM SO VERY LUCKY

Apple Annie

:FlagAm: So here is the deal.  Apple Annie is having a birthday on 9JAN.  Now, I am not going to directly say how many years, BUT, She was 25 in 10/1977 when we were married and this is 2022.  So this one is a milestone.  So the favor I am asking is for you to post a Birthday greeting.  I plan on not showing her until the morning of.  She is kind of not excited about this one.  She also had a left knee replacement about two months ago which is adding to the overall feeling she is not twenty anymore.

I sincerely appreciate one and all making her day brighter.

Regards,

Chas B Wolfson

P.S.  I never thought I'd be married to an old woman:ph34r:  

UPDATE!

So this morning when I brought the redhead her first cup of coffee in bed, I enthusiastically informed her that as of tomorrow, she qualifies for Grand Dame status at matches.  While giving me that look that she has perfected over all these years, she informed me that we have always just shot and not utilized the age based categories.  Further more, she does not see any reason to start now!  I quietly left the room.:D

IMG_20191012_201511014_TOP.jpg

7 minutes ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

Happy Birthday Apple Annie. I'm about two weeks behind you.;)

(CBW - You sure your going to show her this?:rolleyes:)

My Dearest Annie,

Pray goest thou in a goodly state of merriment on the celebration of thy natal day.

Seamus and Kay

Happy Happy Birthday Annie !

I have found we need more Happy in our lives as reach the Golden Age....:D I'm just explaining that so when you get to that stage you won't be taken aback.

Jabez Cowboy 

8 hours ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm: So here is the deal.  Apple Annie is having a birthday on 9JAN.  Now, I am not going to directly say how many years, BUT, She was 25 in 10/1977 when we were married and this is 2022.  So this one is a milestone.  So the favor I am asking is for you to post a Birthday greeting.  I plan on not showing her until the morning of.  She is kind of not excited about this one.  She also had a left knee replacement about two months ago which is adding to the overall feeling she is not twenty anymore.

I sincerely appreciate one and all making her day brighter.

Regards,

Chas B Wolfson

IMG_20191012_201511014_TOP.jpg

You are not married to an old woman,  she is married to an old man!!!!

Well, Annie, you'll soon be old enough to vote and buy liquor.  As it happens I just watched one of my favorite moves, Pocketful Of Miracles, just yesterday.

You look a lot better than she did in the flick.

Next time you folks come up I'll buy you a birthday dinner.

forty Rod

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday, Apple Annie

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu....

(And many more)

Happy Birthday, Annie!! From me ‘n’ Schoolmarm!!

I’m next !!  Wednesday is the great 69!!

See you at Wartrace!!

Archived