SASS Wire Forum

A man takes his chicken to the cinema

Buckshot Bear

An old man approaches the window of a cinema with a chicken on his shoulder and asks for two tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him.

He replies, “Well, my pet chicken, of course.”

“I’m sorry,” the girl replies. “We can’t allow animals in the cinema.”

The man goes around the corner and stuffs the chicken into his trousers. He returns to the window, buys his ticket and goes in for the movie.

Inside the cinema, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm. The man unzips his trousers so that the chicken can stick its head out and watch the movie.

Seated next to him is a woman. She looks over at his lap and is horrified.

She elbows her friend, Agnes, and whispers, “Agnes, this man over here has just unzipped his trousers.”

Agnes whispers back, “Oh, don’t worry about it. You’ve seen one. You’ve seen them all.”

To which her friend says, “I know. But this one is eating my popcorn.”

Many years ago when #4 was a small kid, we went to the movies in Colorado Springs.
We snuck in a big bag of popcorn under my jacket.
Before the lights went down, the kid (in a very loud voice), "Dad, when you gonna take that popcorn out from your jacket?"

kinda like the elephant that escaped from the zoo and got into a lady's carrots  She calls friend and tells her that there's a really big animal pulling her carrots up wIth its tail and then says, "and, Martha, you won't believe where he's shoving them".

Archived