SASS Wire Forum

Need the Prayer Posse (Final update 1-26-22)

My sis and BIL have covid. BIL has taken a turn for the worse, oxygen level is 78%. The just called and I told them to call an ambulance and get him seen ASAP. He's the nicest man you ever could meet. If you could send up a prayer for Dee he could sure use some.

Much obliged,

JHC

Update: Thank you all so much. He was admitted with pneumonia, SUPPOSEDLY overnite (we'll see). Pretty sick but at least not in ICU or something. Will keep you updated.

JHC

1-5-22 Dee is still in the horspital on oxygen with bad pneumonia. Just talked to him, gonna take him some breakfast for lunch. Not in very good shape but again not in ICU. No longer has covid. Not good but at least he's not circling the drain. Staff says it will take about 3 weeks to recover. Probably won't be there that long, but ain't gonna be fun. Thank you all once more for the prayers.

1-26-22 Update I've been dreading to post. Long story short, we lost Dee Sunday. My sister Shirley was also in the hospital, she crashed and died Monday. Thanks for your prayers, our family and I could use some more. My sister AND her husband 24 hrs apart has sure been tough.

Sus amigo,

JHC

Prayers outgoing!

Prayers going Up From North of the Medicine Line For your Brother-in-Law and for your Sister...

May the Good Lord be Ever present in their Situation ...

God Bless 

Jabez Cowboy

Prayers & wishes for a complete recovery.

Glad to hear he's better, we will keep praying and you keep us updated!

So sorry for your loss. Prayers going up for you and your family.

So much loss in such a short time, I am so sorry to read the news. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and meditations.

Archived