SASS Wire Forum

For Those Who Don't Go To The Wire Often...Allie Mo Has Passed Away.

Cypress Sun

Stunning news. East Coast Filly and I shot alongside her for many years when we were still able to shoot. She was always ready to help, laugh, and make sure folks were having a good time. She may have been an Iron Lady as a Moderator, but we often needed it.

Rest in Peace Allie, our loss is Heavens gain.

One of the first I spoke to when I joined the wire 15 years ago, always helpful & a pleasure to converse with. You will be missed Alli  but always remembered by many . R.I.P........condolences to family & friends.

:ph34r:  Heaven must have needed another voice in the choir.  We will be the poorer here for their gain.

One of the best possible posse companions.  She freely admitted she wasn't fast enough to win any match, but she certainly won the hearts of those she associated with.

Keep your powder dry, Allie, the rest of us are coming......

Condolences and prayers for friends and family.

So sad to hear this news. I never met the Lady, but shared e-mails and PM's, especially when my wife and I first started. I felt like I knew her even though we never met. Our condolences to all of her family & friends.

"Rest in Peace Allie Mo"

Eyesa & Ellie

This is heart breaking news.

I am so sorry to hear of this.

God of mercy, look with love on her and receive her into your heavenly kingdom.

Rest eternal grant to her, O Lord

And let light perpetual shine upon her.+

Will really miss Allie's posts on the SASS wire...She was always like a breath of fresh air with her sweet personality.   Prayers lifted for her family during this time of sorrow...

Archived