SASS Wire Forum

For Those Who Don't Go To The Wire Often...Allie Mo Has Passed Away.

Cypress Sun

I posted my condolences over on the wire.

We didn’t always get along or agree, but she really had the best interest of SASS at heart.

May she rest in peace.

OMG! :( Just terrible!

She will be remembered with fondness.

Whoa! This news made my heart stop for a bit. I consider her to be my friend. I don’t have many.
We never met but have talked and communicated often. This is truly sad news. 

A true loss, prayers for her family.

:(    Allie Mo was a class act and a kind, decent person.   My condolences to all of her family & friends.

I posted on the other thread.  She and her husband Jess Brown opened their hearts and arms to us when we moved here in 2003.  We got together more than a few times for lunch and drinks.  I'm very much going to miss her.  She was a lovely lady, through and through.

Condolences to her family and friends. I would have liked to have met her. Always enjoyed her on the wire

I saw it on SASS Facebook page. Sad, she will be missed. She was a true ambassador for our sport.

RIP Allie Mo :(

I'm very sad to hear this. I am sure those who's lives she touched are better because of her. :(

I just saw this on the SASS page on Facebook as well. She was always kind and helpful to me here, and was supportive on the public threads and in the few private messages we exchanged. Allie, you will be missed. My condolences to her family and all who called her friend. She and they will be in my thoughts and meditations.

This is a sad way to start a new Year, news like this !

I guess I'm going to have to wait longer than expected to collect on that promised Hug.

May the good Lord draw near her Family and fill them with his Love and Grace ...

Jabez Cowboy

Archived