SASS Wire Forum

Allie Mo

Snakebite

Saddened to hear this. I never got to meet her, but she messaged me when I first came on the wire. She made me feel welcome, and I knew she was a good person right then. SASS lost a good one, but Heaven gained a great Cowgirl. 

Condolences to family and friends.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never got to meet Allie Mo but Judge'm All did one year when he ventured up north to a shoot without me...They really hit it off.  She was very supportive when Judge passed.  I'm sure he was there to cheer her through the pearly gates!

RIP Allie Mo 

Very sad news, she was one of the best in our sport. She will be missed

Very sorry to hear this.

Took me a while to calm down and gather my thoughts.  I would see Allie at shoots and we would often go to dinner.  We both attended lots of TG meetings from Vegas to Branson to San Antonio.  Again we would go to dinner and Allie was always dressed in a ball gown and wearing a hat.  No matter what language the servers or bus boys spoke Allie would spend every minute she could telling them about SASS and inviting them to come and shoot.  Many had no idea what she was saying but she would nevertheless try to bring them into the SASS fold.  Many of us have lost a good friend.  SASS has lost an Ambassador of good will.

This is several years back now, that I attended a match I had never been to before.  This was when very open anti-muslim sentiments were raging in social media.  We all know that SASS is a predominantly white Christian, right leaning sport, however, my wife is neither white nor Christian (Thai/Buddhist). There were comments made that were far out of line for any kind of public setting much less a match which drew people from all over the country.  Although I understood the remarks were intended towards middle easterners and Muslims in general, the wife was really hurt and took them personal.  Do you know who was the first one to pipe up and say things were out of line?  The tiny cowgirl with the huge heart.  Rest easy Allie.  You will be missed but not forgotten.

Very sad news.
Condolences and our prayers to her family. She will be sorely missed. 

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

The rain fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Such sad news.......
I heard of her passing on another forum.  Just wanted to key in and post here what a wonderful lady Alli Mo was.  We shot many matches together over the years and had lots of fun times.  The days of Chabot Range War and the monthly BCVC shoots were a kick in the pants.  She was always a shining smile and a joy to be around.  We lost another good one.....

This sad news indeed.  I always enjoyed her take on subjects.  Condolences to her family and friends, far and wide.

This is my first post on the wire since my wife passed away, I could not stay silent.

If you ever met Allie Mo, I guarantee you walked away laughing and feeling loved. May her family and friends feel the hand of all her SASS friends on their shoulder in kindness and support during this time. I am certain that another angel has received her wings.

To her husband, I know what you are going through. She has left a great legacy and your family and friends will help you through this. 

RIP Allie, we will miss you. Prayers heading up for family and friends.

Eyesa & Ellie

RIP now.  being unaware I am acancer survivor,  I can share the pains you went through.  You left a big positive mark on your life that will be remember for years by anyone that speaks your name

I never met Allie in person, but every interaction I had with her here on the wire left me feeling a mother's love. She was a wonderful woman with a heart big enough to effect someone on the other side of the country just by what she could type. The world has suffered a great loss. You will be missed Allie.

RIP Allie!  She was a beautiful person in every sense of the word and one of the most energetic and sincere champions and promoters of our game. The cats of world have lost a very special friend and so have the rest of us. 

Seamus

We did not always get along .

She was a passionate Woman.

I Pray she is setting side by side with our Lord and Heavenly Father.

I Pray for Peace and Comfort for the Family and Friends.

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

for his name’s sake.

4Even though I walk

through the darkest valley, a

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6Surely your goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

forever.

I am deeply saddened to hear of this. I interacted with Allie Mo many times via the wire and she was was always cheerful, gracious and helpful. This is a tremendous loss to the SASS/CAS community. Deepest condolences to her family.

Very sad, she seemed like a fine woman, she was definitely on my long list of people on this wire I was hoping to shoot with someday.  My condolences to her family and friends.

Archived